***OFFICIAL*** Thanksgiving Day IGT: Bears @ Lions (Jive Azz Turkey Edition)

Who wins?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Amazing how when you put bodies in the face of a rookie QB, it makes him uncomfortable. Glad Pagano learned it late, but he should’ve learned it a lot earlier.

Been calling for it all fucking game man. Blitz up the middle. Kwiat/Roquan are great at it, but he rarely does it and let the dude dink and dunk all game.

Chris Sojka

Liked Posts:
Been calling for it all fucking game man. Blitz up the middle. Kwiat/Roquan are great at it, but he rarely does it and let the dude dink and dunk all game.

Yeah pagano doesnt use Smiths closing speed enough.

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
A little bit. Still a good throw, and we haven't been able to say that on many Mitch deep balls this year.
I've been saying it was a good throw, just wasn't a perfect throw. Again, something i wouldn't have even mentioned if Chris didn't mention me in his comment and call it a dime.

Dudes call people out and get upset at the response. :(

msadows

Liked Posts:
Wouldn't coming out of the Earmuff Mafia closet be easier than using this sarcastic garbage every time you post? You're not fooling anyone.

Err, first post is sarcasm, second isn't.

One good game does not make mitch a good QB. He will suck again next week against the Cowboys. I honestly hope not, and maybe he's turning a corner, but very doubtful. This wasn't like the other lions games where he got easy wide open throws all game to pad his stats, he had to work for his 300. Honestly, this might be his best game as a pro because he made big boy throws.

Status
Not open for further replies.