"Wheres #10 at?!"

Toast88

Liked Posts:
QB's always going to get the recognition when he has a very good game, on any team, unless someone else just has an all-timer of a game.

Chris Sojka

Liked Posts:
After the Club Dub celebration Nagy called on Mitch to bring the team together...it should have been "Wheres #58 at?!"

He was clearly the difference maker yesterday but Nagy can't stop coddling Mitch. Roquan played out of his mind.

Roquan is one hell of a player. He played at an All pro level.

I really cant wait for Hicks to be healthy because Roquan is absolutely wrecking offenses behind Nick Williams who has been a welcome surprise to our defense.

Roquans stat line looked like someone set the madden settings to rookie and had the offense punt on first down to rank up his xp.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Mitch has taken most of the shit this year, more than he deserves considering that the coaching, line, TE and WRs have all been bad.

He should get the spotlight when he plays really well.

BPo001

Liked Posts:
Mitch needs to boost his confidence. If giving him recognition post game will do that I’m all for it. That said Roquan has been balling out these last few games, and it’s good to see.

Bearin' Down

Liked Posts:
This is the most Chicago post ever. QB goes for 338 and 3td (with a couple of his Mitch Moments mixed in) and people want the MLB to get the credit (quality troll). LMAO
Not only that, but the reason the game was so close was because the D let a UDFA rookie carve them up for a quarter.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Watching Club Flub? Giving a shit about who does the post game cheer? Do you think they are, like, 7 yrs old and in peewee football? Are you like 7 years old?

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Roquan is one hell of a player. He played at an All pro level.

I really cant wait for Hicks to be healthy because Roquan is absolutely wrecking offenses behind Nick Williams who has been a welcome surprise to our defense.

Roquans stat line looked like someone set the madden settings to rookie and had the offense punt on first down to rank up his xp.

Wait a minute....there's absolutely no way Roquan can be a good/great player cause CCS says Pace can't get 1st round picks right....?

Haters can now tell me how he's only gotten 1 out of 4 right.

Mjiton

Liked Posts:
Horsted ran a nice route and made a good catch. But I gotta admit I did not think Mitch even had the ability to throw a touch pass out in front of a receiver in stride. So while Smith balled out. Mitch actually played a good game that included a big boy throw that surprised me. So I'm going with Mitch for the game ball on this one.