CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
In the history of pec injuries, I don't think I've ever seen a player get diagnosed without it being torn. He's done, and it fucking sucks, because Aikeem Hicks is supposed to come back next week.
Freaking sucks. Yeah I have never seen a pec injury that is not a tear. Looks like he is done for the year. We were about to get one star back, then we lose another. Hopefully Trevathan is able to come back this year.

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
I’m excited to see that depth with Pierre. Dude was a beast. Sucks about Roquan because he finally seemed to be playing like a buzz saw again.

I don’t think pec injuries really have much of a long term impact, he should rebound well for next year. Leg injuries are much worse.

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
I’m excited to see that depth with Pierre. Dude was a beast. Sucks about Roquan because he finally seemed to be playing like a buzz saw again.

I don’t think pec injuries really have much of a long term impact, he should rebound well due next year. Leg injuries are much worse.
Yep, Smith will be fine next season.

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
In the history of pec injuries, I don't think I've ever seen a player get diagnosed without it being torn. He's done, and it fucking sucks, because Aikeem Hicks is supposed to come back next week.
I think Pierre-Louis will do a decent job filling in. This might be the only year where I'd say...we can lose anyone on defense except Hicks. He's kind of the glue between defense and offense. He's the vocal leader of that whole team.

They will have a little extra pop in their game if he comes back to play against the Packers

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
Freaking sucks. Yeah I have never seen a pec injury that is not a tear. Looks like he is done for the year. We were about to get one star back, then we lose another. Hopefully Trevathan is able to come back this year.
Both were ugly injuries...the fact that they haven't IR'd Trevathan tells me he's on Thomas Davis's rehab plan and will be back IF the Bears make it to the post-season

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
I think Pierre-Louis will do a decent job filling in. This might be the only year where I'd say...we can lose anyone on defense except Hicks. He's kind of the glue between defense and offense. He's the vocal leader of that whole team.

They will have a little extra pop in their game if he comes back to play against the Packers
The way the Bears are rolling I don't think anyone on the team could keep Hicks from playing if they wanted to. I'd say it's almost a guarantee he plays next Sunday.

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
The way the Bears are rolling I don't think anyone on the team could keep Hicks from playing if they wanted to. I'd say it's almost a guarantee he plays next Sunday.
I think it showed he was back practicing with the team. They seemed to play a complete game of complimentary football.

And everyone is completely overlooking the fact that the Bears were -2 in TO and still won convincingly.

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
I think it showed he was back practicing with the team. They seemed to play a complete game of complimentary football.

And everyone is completely overlooking the fact that the Bears were -2 in TO and still won convincingly.
Yep, he is back at practice.

And It totally agree with what you said in another post about our backup LB play. No way I though Pierre-Louis and especially Kwiatkowski would be playing this good, especially after how awful Kwit looked last season!

Chris Sojka

Liked Posts:
Yep, he is back at practice.

And It totally agree with what you said in another post about our backup LB play. No way I though Pierre-Louis and especially Kwiatkowski would be playing this good, especially after how awful Kwit looked last season!

Kwit looked like shit with the 2s in preseason as well... Lots said just to cut him...

The ones play gaps sound football and are less likely to put all the pressure on the LBs to make up for errors on the Dline.

Kwit doesn't just look like "a guy" he's playing like probowler.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers

34_Bear

Liked Posts:
That first drive, he didn't look good. I thought 58? Wow he looks fat and slow. Roquan has had a tough year.

Toast88

Liked Posts:
Other Bears players indicated that he actually injured it early in the drive, not on the actual touchdown play. That said, I'll have to take a second look at that touchdown run by Elliot. On first viewing, it looked to me like Roquan purposely stuck his chest out for contact and strangely chose not to use his hands or arms at all. But I'd have to take a second look.

Toast88

Liked Posts:
So the Bears gain Hicks, but lose Roquan. I suppose the good news is that Prince might be back?

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
So no morr Roquan?
Tough Titty, they got this..