nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
What has he proven me wrong about then?

It's hilarious how every time Mitch has a good game, there are a handful of posters here who run to the board to @ you hard. I do think you go a LITTLE overboard sometimes, but most of the criticism has been valid based on actual play.

Angry Boomer

President Mayhem
Donator
Liked Posts:
It's hilarious how every time Mitch has a good game, there are a handful of posters here who run to the board to @ you hard. I do think you go a LITTLE overboard sometimes, but most of the criticism has been valid based on actual play.

" LITTLE overboard "

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Go back and read the posts you have made about him in the past

So you don't have an answer then?

Simple question: what has he proven me wrong about? You can either answer or evade.

In other words, put up or shut up.

Angry Boomer

President Mayhem
Donator
Liked Posts:
So you don't have an answer then?

Simple question: what has he proven me wrong about? You can either answer or evade.

In other words, put up or shut up.
I answered you, but I am not going to be your secretary..You know what you posted about him, the insults, and basically calling him a bust..You know it and I know it

Now, Im done with you

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers

Sometimes I can tell @bearmick is trolling because people get so defensive, and those are the takes that people seem to take seriously and think all criticisms aren't legit.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
1 halfway decent game and the Trubisky mouth breathing meatballs are back out in full force

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I answered you, but I am not going to be your secretary..You know what you posted about him, the insults, and basically calling him a bust..You know it and I know it

Now, Im done with you

As of this point, he is a bust. In order to not be a bust, he would need to play much better than his current body of work on a consistent and sustained basis.

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
I feel bad for you.

Word, but I always feel the worst for @bearmick .

The rest of us get to trash Trubisky on a daily basis, but the second he looks like a NFL QB for 60 minutes
....they all mob up on Mick.

And I have personally witnessed it happen literally every year for a literal decade.

Meatballs gonna meatball. Thanks again for taking all them E-punches so the rest of us can just enjoy the W @bearmick

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

The rest of us get to trash Trubisky on a daily basis, but the second he looks like a NFL QB for 60 minutes

And I have personally witnessed it happen literally every year for a literal decade.

Meatballs gonna meatball. Thanks again for taking all them E-punches to the rest of us can just enjoy the W @bearmick

? it's my pleasure.

Outlaw Josey Cutler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Penn State Nittany Lions
No crow can be served until well into the 2020 season at the earliest. A couple of improved performances towards the end of a terrible year doesn't come close to warrant crow eating.

If he continues to play like a franchise QB (which he did last night for sure) the rest of the season and deep into next year, then we can talk about crow.

If he goes back to dog shit against the Packers next week, this knee jerk bloviating is going to look very silly (as it has before).

My point is no crow could ever be served to most "haters" in that Mitch legitimately sucked for large sections of his first 3 years to a low point where there was no informed reason to believe that he would or could get better no matter how much he transcends from this point on.

Last edited:

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

Meatballs gonna meatball. Thanks again for taking all them E-punches so the rest of us can just enjoy the W @bearmick
More than a decade, lol.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers

It's hilarious to me how Mitch plays a good game and it seems the thought running through a lot of people's branes are "I can't wait to log on and rub this in @bearmick's face, who I never met in my life."

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
It's hilarious to me how Mitch plays good and it seems the thought running through a lot of people's branes are "I can't wait to log on and rub this in @bearmick's face, who I never met in my life."

While I was partying, high fiving everyone at the bar, sinking half a dozen shots and playing the fight song on the jukebox (as we do after every win - it's our own little club dub), these posters were probably fantasizing about me being pissed off that he played well and we won ?

Broc

well baked
Donator
Liked Posts:
After last night, I'm willing to entertain the possibility that @Broc may have been right. Maybe Nagy's scheme and playcalling were the MAIN issue. Case in point, last night. Offense is humming along, and Nagy decides to get cute and go wildcat that get's absolutely blown up. Then in a drive late in the game, when it's time to actually run the ball, he goes 5 wide and doesn't give the ball to Montgomery once. It's fucking maddening...

Of course I'm right about Nagy. Glad you guys are starting to see the light. If he had actually prepared the team in the summer instead of putting them in bubble wrap, wasn't a brain dead sloth with his handling of the personnel, and an egomaniac in regards to his scheme and game time decision making/play calling this team wouldn't have pissed away the entire season and be needing a miracle run and miracle choke job by the Vikings to make the playoffs. Nagy is his own worst enemy. Nice guy and all, just not a good coach.

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
It's hilarious to me how Mitch plays a good game and it seems the thought running through a lot of people's branes are "I can't wait to log on and rub this in @bearmick's face, who I never met in my life."

It has become such a staple since the Cutler Era, that my first thought after Trubisky's TD run was....

"Who is going after Mick first?"

And that is so **** ing sad!

At least we got a throwback Mick vs BB match up to go with those uniforms.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
These unis are awesome, and we've had our best two wins of the season wearing them.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
How is acknowledging a good performance eating crow? Eating crow would be acknowledging that we were wrong about him. It takes more than last night after a horrible season to prove that.

I think you're one of our more knowledgeable posters we have on here but i think you should at least be able to admit that you have had a disliking for Trubisky from the beginning and have laid it on pretty thick by not only getting in every single thread that has anything at all to do with Trubisky being bad, but also thank banging every damn post that has anything to do with him being bad. There was a time last year where he was playing well and you changed your tune on him and i even brought that thread back to prove it. You were talking like you all the sudden were a fan and think he could be good. Now of course that didn't last long but you did change your tune on him when he was playing well. My point is that you have shied away from even thinking that maybe Nagy is a big reason why Trubsiky hasn't played well so far this year which i believe is just because of your hate for Trubisky. I believe the last few games have even proved that Nagy was a big part of the problem because Trubisky has been playing more like he played last year and has looked good while doing it. I'm not saying Trubisky has all the sudden turned a corner and we can now trust that we have our starting QB for the next 10-12 years because he needs to play as good as he's played the last 3 weeks consistently and not just for a few games against the bad teams. But i do think he's shown that with the right play calling we can win with him. Now how far he could take us is a question that can only be answered when we actually see it, which is scary because that could mean Pace might be put in a position to give him that 4-5 year contract and then we're stuck with him while still not knowing what he truly will become. The problem now is that we got the good Trubisky too late and even if he did play well for the rest of the season there's still a good chance that we lose every one of them because It's GB, KC and Minn and our defense is gonna have a much tougher time stopping any of those offenses then they did with the Cowboys last night. I know we get A.Hicks back, which will be huge, but losing R.Smith sucks and will be felt against these other 3 offenses.

Yes i know it's all in one paragraph and i don't give a shit.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange

I agree that his Trubs hate has been mostly valid but "A Little" overboard? Hahahaha

He's been by far the worst one on here when it comes to the Trubs hate.

I also think anyone on here acting like Trubs is now deserving of a 4-5 year deal and has now turned a corner and become a legit QB need to slow down.