I love how Bears fandom went from overly pessimistic to overly optimistic in a single day

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
SmoothTinyDonkey-size_restricted.gif

TishLover

Liked Posts:
Like I said, I'm okay with continuing the discussion but let's not do it here in the BEARS forum, especially after the mod came to warn us.

Have a little respect!
I have no interest putting my political view on Bear Forum.
But if someone(you) start political bashing here I will reply.
I have no interest in political discussion with you, it will be like bashing my head against a rock.

Just end this and stop acting like you are above it all.
Please just stop

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I have no interest putting my political view on Bear Forum.
But if someone(you) start political bashing here I will repla\y.
I have no interest in political discussion with you, it will be like bashing my head against a rock.

Just end this and stop acting like you are above all.
Please just stop
I'm not going to discuss Trump in the Bears forum with you after @nvanprooyen has made it VERY clear it is forbidden. How can I make it more clear to you that this is not something I will continue and carry on doing with you?

TishLover

Liked Posts:
I'm not going to discuss Trump in the Bears forum with you after @nvanprooyen has made it VERY clear it is forbidden. How can I make it more clear to you that this is not something I will continue and carry on doing with you?
Just stop please
You started this

Rob Noxious

Liked Posts:
We are Bears fans. It’s how we survive. I’m sorry that you were not breast-fed.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
What do u expect from a fanbase that hasn't seen a championship in 35 yrs, or good qb play in nearly a decade?

We're like jr high penises, we respond at the slightest nudge.
@KoreanBear is forever dubbed "junior high penis"

Weebey Brice

Formerly Caleb Williams/Weebay
Liked Posts:
I hate to the pessimist, this is just a fad we’re going through right now. We just lost Roquan and I still don’t believe in Trubisky. I could be wrong, expect this place come back down in a week. I could be wrong but don’t see it.

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
I hate to the pessimist, this is just a fad we’re going through right now. We just lost Roquan and I still don’t believe in Trubisky. I could be wrong, expect this place come back down in a week. I could be wrong but don’t see it.
but going 2&1 the next 3 games still can get the Bears into the wildcard, but the reality is the BEARS have to actually beat the Packers because it's allllll bout them fuckers.
like Marlo vs Barksdale.

Weebey Brice

Formerly Caleb Williams/Weebay
Liked Posts:
but going 2&1 the next 3 games still can get the Bears into the wildcard, but the reality is the BEARS have to actually beat the Packers because it's allllll bout them fuckers.
like Marlo vs Barksdale.
This exactly how I saw the end of this season playing out. When a couple of winnable games against mediocre/bad opponents to give the fanbase hope before coming back to reality and finish with standard Bears record...7-9. I hope I’m wrong, but I’ve seen this story before. All too familiar.

Last edited:

Madden

Liked Posts:
Go to any game thread and it fluctuates from minute to minute.

Fucking Nagy WTF are you doing? Nice incompletion Mitch you FUCK, we could've had Mahomes or Watson but drafted this BUST!! Pace has to go!!! The whole team is shit!! Yeah close Club Dub and open fucking Club Flub!!!!!

Mitch throws a TD...

BOOM! OK well now we don't have to worry about drafting a QB. If the Vikings, Rams, and Seahawks all lose 85% of their remaining games, we're in and probably face the Ravens in the Super Bowl. Haha suck it Mitch haters!!!!!!! Where are you now?!?!

What the FUCK now the defense gives up a first down? FUCK THIS FUCKING TEAM I'M DONEEEE!!!!!

Sparks500

Liked Posts:
Look, his is jmo, but, I’m quite certain that the mccaskeys, for all their stupidity, and Ted told Pace to please stop the Bears from being an offensive joke and to find a long term solution at QB. Optimism is all Pace and Nagy have to sell and most of us want to believe we can have one guy for the long haul.
they’re going to ride Mitch to the bitter end. They don’t want the carousel to start up again...

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
Look, his is jmo, but, I’m quite certain that the mccaskeys, for all their stupidity, and Ted told Pace to please stop the Bears from being an offensive joke and to find a long term solution at QB. Optimism is all Pace and Nagy have to sell and most of us want to believe we can have one guy for the long haul.
they’re going to ride Mitch to the bitter end. They don’t want the carousel to start up again...

Mitch played a great game last week. I'm a solid Mitch pessimist & it got my attention. I'd be willing to see more if he plays similarly as we close the season. But you know he's bound to lay a turd.

I think our fan base went from rightly-so-high-expectations...to "hopefully he's top ten material" to being disappointed....and hopefully he's a bottom third starter.

I mean, some ppl have set their bar so low to be right about something....like Mitch playing like Mark Sanchez or Ryan Fitzpatrick is a success in their mind now.

WTF?