Who thinks we win on Sunday?

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
Look at it this way. You have a rookie coach in LaFluer who is playing a team twice for the first time in his career. What kind of adjustments does he make from the first game?

Factor in that Bears vs Packers the home team doesn't matter that much. There will be IMO 20,000 Bears fans there just like there were 20,000 Packers fans in Week 1. I think we have had just as much success at Lambeau as we have at home vs them dating back to the 90s.

What will be the difference in the game? Bears offense vs Packers defense. That includes Trubisky. The Bears have averaged 379 yards and 24.7 points in their last 3 games. Prior to that it was 262 yards and 16.9 points. Trubisky has come on strong averaging 7.6 YPA in the last 3 games. Prior to that, it was 5.2.

What is going to matter though is if they can continue the success they had running the football in a way they did vs the Cowboys. It was only the 2nd time this year they averaged 4.5 YPA rushing. That needs to continue vs one of the worst run defenses in the NFL.

We win and we immediately start watching the Vikings and Rams games that start at 3:25. We lose and it doesn't matter.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Look at it this way. You have a rookie coach in LaFluer who is playing a team twice for the first time in his career. What kind of adjustments does he make from the first game?

Factor in that Bears vs Packers the home team doesn't matter that much. There will be IMO 20,000 Bears fans there just like there were 20,000 Packers fans in Week 1. I think we have had just as much success at Lambeau as we have at home vs them dating back to the 90s.

What will be the difference in the game? Bears offense vs Packers defense. That includes Trubisky. The Bears have averaged 379 yards and 24.7 points in their last 3 games. Prior to that it was 262 yards and 16.9 points. Trubisky has come on strong averaging 7.6 YPA in the last 3 games. Prior to that, it was 5.2.

What is going to matter though is if they can continue the success they had running the football in a way they did vs the Cowboys. It was only the 2nd time this year they averaged 4.5 YPA rushing. That needs to continue vs one of the worst run defenses in the NFL.

We win and we immediately start watching the Vikings and Rams games that start at 3:25. We lose and it doesn't matter.

I don't expect the Bears to maintain the same level as we have seen over the past few weeks.

Chinese

Liked Posts:
I'm cautiously optimistic..that being said..I cant remember when was the last time we won up there..was that Josh McCown it Jay Cutler?

They need the win to stay ahead of the Vikings ..

SCORE: 24-21 Bears

Bearman 43

Liked Posts:
I don't expect the Bears to maintain the same level as we have seen over the past few weeks.
I'll prolly regret this,but I think your right,I don't hem to maintain either. Ithink their going to be on fire and win it!

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'll prolly regret this,but I think your right,I don't hem to maintain either. Ithink their going to be on fire and win it!

Good news for me, If I'm right, I'm right. If I'm wrong and the Bears win, I'm in a good mood.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
What kind of adjustments do the Packers have to make?

Does forcing Trubisky to play QB ring a bell?

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
What kind of adjustments do the Packers have to make?

Does forcing Trubisky to play QB ring a bell?
That was the game plan in Week 1 and it worked.

What is their adjustment going to be in THIS GAME if that strategy doesn't work?

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
The extra time off factor makes me think they come out flat and try to play too cute, the Packers go up 2 TDs and we never catch up despite the Defense shutting them down in the second half.

ERCON

Liked Posts:
No matter how you look at it, winning at Lambeau field is no easy task. Akiem's return should give our defense an extra boost (even if he isn't 100%). Hopefully his presence will open up some opportunities for our edge rushers to put some pressure on Rodgers. Roquan's absence is definitely going to be a blow. Mitch needs to continue the level of play that he exhibited last week. If there is any regression on Mitch's part or if Nagy starts digging too deep into his bag of tricks...we're in trouble. Rodgers hasn't been himself this year but he can definitely still turn it on and become a pain in the ass.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
The extra time off factor makes me think they come out flat and try to play too cute, the Packers go up 2 TDs and we never catch up despite the Defense shutting them down in the second half.

This sounds about right.

Hype up how big this game is and the rivalry.

Come out flat.

3 and out.

TD drive by Rodgers, momentum immediately swings.

Nagy abandons the run and feeds Trubisky to the wolves, passing every down.

pick-6 or a turnover that Rodgers turns into another TD.

Packers go into prevent for our 2 min drill, which still baffles me why anyone does prevent against Trubs, it is the only time he recovers when he is struggling.

Put up the obligatory FG.

Packers get the ball in the 2nd half, run it down our throat and score, 21-3.

Another 3 and out, Rodgers gets it and we get a stop but they kick a FG 24-3.

Packers start playing prevent again and we go down for a TD, 24-10.

Defense gives up another drive for a FG, 27-10.

Trubisky manages one of those great drives where we wonder where that's been all fucking day, 27-17.

Packers basically run the clock out, probably make it 34-17 with like 3:30 to go.

Then the obligatory turn over on downs or INT/fumble and then stop the run until they've bled it to like 43 seconds, and end the game throwing another INT so they can kneel it.

I do not understand why, but the Bears shit the bed almost every time they play Rodgers.

redgrange19

Eater of Ham
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
This sounds about right.

Hype up how big this game is and the rivalry.

Come out flat.

3 and out.

TD drive by Rodgers, momentum immediately swings.

Nagy abandons the run and feeds Trubisky to the wolves, passing every down.

pick-6 or a turnover that Rodgers turns into another TD.

Packers go into prevent for our 2 min drill, which still baffles me why anyone does prevent against Trubs, it is the only time he recovers when he is struggling.

Put up the obligatory FG.

Packers get the ball in the 2nd half, run it down our throat and score, 21-3.

Another 3 and out, Rodgers gets it and we get a stop but they kick a FG 24-3.

Packers start playing prevent again and we go down for a TD, 24-10.

Defense gives up another drive for a FG, 27-10.

Trubisky manages one of those great drives where we wonder where that's been all fucking day, 27-17.

Packers basically run the clock out, probably make it 34-17 with like 3:30 to go.

Then the obligatory turn over on downs or INT/fumble and then stop the run until they've bled it to like 43 seconds, and end the game throwing another INT so they can kneel it.

I do not understand why, but the Bears shit the bed almost every time they play Rodgers.

I hate Lamblow field. But it's scary how accurate this is to most Packer games.

redgrange19

Eater of Ham
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
What pisses me off about the Packers with Rodgers is that almost every team puts up a fight, or beats them convincingly. I can remember maybe 1-2 times in over a decade we were able to do that. Every other game is either a nail biter or a Pack rout.