NFL's most double teamed edge rusher

msadows

Liked Posts:
A packers fan just informed me an edge rusher is not responsible for run stopping.

My man, who is responsible for containing the edge?

Your mom?

msadows

Liked Posts:
You do realize you have 3 down linemen right.

And 4 linebackers.

3 of those linebackers, more often than not, are not rushing the passer.

And when you don't rush the passer.....what do you think that other outside linebacker is doing?

Playing the pass? Playing the run? Banging your mom?

You really need to learn how football works.

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
damn you guys are flyin'...
@HeHateMe @msadows @Anytime23 @NorcalBear @WestCoastBearsFan @CCS =
maxresdefault.jpg

@aaronitout =
1.jpg

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Hey @aaronitout tell us how great Scantling is and will be again?

Or can we do an Adrian Amos vs Eddie Jackson and Haha production comp. You know since the Packers are paying Amos 5x what they both make.

You are one stupid mother fucker LOL!!!

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
How come Mack, in one of his worst seasons, has more than double the forced fumbles of these 2 edge rushers combined if they're the most feared?? That's right, it's cause they aren't..
1 bear - 5 FF's
2 packers - 2 FF's

@aaronitout is a drunk pedophile

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Yes. You should thank me for not trolling the ever living fuck out of you after week 1 SNF last year. I show so much restraint for you guys.
I don't appreciate your rape culture and the negativity you bring to this site.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Says the guy that would have started a thread about what losers we are if we didn't snatch Mack away from GB when the trade went down. If anyone has a connection down at Hallas, get this thread taped up on Mack's locker.

10veitout

Liked Posts:
You do realize you have 3 down linemen right.

And 4 linebackers.

3 of those linebackers, more often than not, are not rushing the passer.

And when you don't rush the passer.....what do you think that other outside linebacker is doing?

Playing the pass? Playing the run? Banging your mom?

You really need to learn how football works.
We are top 3 in 4 man rushing snaps. We just let the Smiths attack the QB and they do it better then Mack.

10veitout

Liked Posts:
Says the guy that would have started a thread about what losers we are if we didn't snatch Mack away from GB when the trade went down. If anyone has a connection down at Hallas, get this thread taped up on Mack's locker.

Did you not read the thread? Signing Zadarius was a better signing. He has more sacks, more pressures, and does it on more double teams.

Add in Preston's 11 sacks, this isnt even close. Signing Mack was a disastrous decision compared to the Packers paying less combined for two players who both individually outproduce Mack by a mile.

Have fun making awful decisions and paying way more for way less production. That's why we are winners and you are losers.

The reason you have Mack and we have two better players for less money combined, is because you were willing to pay more. We weren't willing to destroy our future for Mack, and this decision was further rectified by signing two easily more productive players for less.

10veitout

Liked Posts:
A packers fan just informed me an edge rusher is not responsible for run stopping.

My man, who is responsible for containing the edge?

Your mom?

That isnt an edge rushers primary job, no.

Our run D doesn't get beat on the outside or first level anyway. It's our second level centerfield that gets gashed. In the redzone our run D picks up considerably.

10veitout

Liked Posts:
How come Mack, in one of his worst seasons, has more than double the forced fumbles of these 2 edge rushers combined if they're the most feared?? That's right, it's cause they aren't..
1 bear - 5 FF's
2 packers - 2 FF's

@aaronitout is a drunk pedophile
Well, you conveniently leave out INTs and fumble recovery, but at any rate, edge rushers are payed to rush the passer, turnovers are great, but they get big money for pass rush production.

Mack doesnt do that as well as either of our guys, and one of them does it while getting double teamed more.

So not only does Zadarius have more sacks, pressures, and double teams, but Preston also has more sacks. Really, what is there to say? If Mack was 'more feared', he wouldnt have less sacks and less pressures while receiving less double teams.

10veitout

Liked Posts:
9-1-1

but y'all know what? wisconsin's law enforcement wouldn't do shit about it. they have the most rapes and other weird disgusting shit in that state, it's _______. (6 letters)

I never said the above in the edited quote box, HHM already took responsibility for this;20191212_105741.png

10veitout

Liked Posts:
9-1-1

but y'all know what? wisconsin's law enforcement wouldn't do shit about it. they have the most rapes and other weird disgusting shit in that state, it's _______. (6 letters)

I never said the above in the edited quote box, HHM already took responsibility for this; View attachment 4090

I dont live in WI, but I'd be pretty willing to bet Illinois has more rapes than WI, you know.... Chicago and all..

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I never said the above in the edited quote box, HHM already took responsibility for this; View attachment 4090

I dont live in WI, but I'd be pretty willing to bet Illinois has more rapes than WI, you know.... Chicago and all..
Reported. I thought I told you I dont care if u spoof me saying stuff, but keep the gay slurs out of it.

That word doesn't belong on a bears board. Packers fans are probably okay with it, go use it there.

Thanks

10veitout

Liked Posts:
Reported. I thought I told you I dont care if u spoof me saying stuff, but keep the gay slurs out of it.

That word doesn't belong on a bears board. Packers fans are probably okay with it, go use it there.

Thanks
Those are your words though, not mine.

I guess I'll have to report your sick threats that you made and repeatedly conceded responsibility for, that you keep spoofing were said by me.

Please keep your sick threats, and homophobic slurs out of this board, thank you.

10veitout

Liked Posts:
Hey @aaronitout tell us how great Scantling is and will be again?

Or can we do an Adrian Amos vs Eddie Jackson and Haha production comp. You know since the Packers are paying Amos 5x what they both make.

You are one stupid mother fucker LOL!!!
On a per year basis Amos isnt making that much more then them, it's just he has a longer contract. Jackson and HaHa will both be making more then him individually next year.

Mack per year makes more then both Smiths combined lol.

What a failure at a defense for your franchises awful decision. XD

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

I guess I'll have to report your sick threats that you made and repeatedly conceded responsibility for, that you keep spoofing were said by me.

Please keep your sick threats, and homophobic slurs out of this board, thank you.
I have been saying for the last couple of days, report the posts.

Thanks.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

Preston isn't actually all that good. His PFF grade is 68 and he only has 47 combined pressures. His run blocking (55 grade) and coverage abilities (47) are also actually quite shit. His pass rush grade is 76

By contrast Mack 61 total pressures with a run grade of 82, pass rush of 86 and a coverage grade of 66. So pretty much better than Preston all around with an overall grade of 89.4

You case for Za'Darius is better as he has 72 total pressures with a run grade of 73, pass rush of 87 and coverage grade of 79. His overall grade is also 89 like Mack.

In short, Mack and Za'Darius are elite all around players while Preston just seems to be benefiting from playing with Za'Darius.

The further point is Bears already got 2 years of elite play out of Mack as his overall grade last year was 90. So the 2 Smiths need to prove they can replicate this production next year before you can claim they are on the level of Mack. Based on the numbers, I suspect Za'Darius may be able to replicate this production for a 2nd year but Preston is likely to regress as his raw numbers look good but the underlying data suggests he simply has gotten lucky this year.

Last edited: