***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Bears @ Packers (Let's Play Two Hundred Edition)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
bears-vs-packers-1.png

index.php

Screenshot_2019-12-13 Injury Report The Official Website of the Chicago Bears.png
Screenshot_2019-12-13 Injury Report The Official Website of the Chicago Bears(1).png
Screenshot_2019-09-12 Injury Report The Official Website of the Chicago Bears(2).png

MATT NAGY vs MIKE PETTINE

Way back in September, during the first sixty minutes of the 2019 NFL Season, Matt Nagy was out-coached by Green Bay Defensive Coordinator Mike Pettine on just about every conceivable level. Pettine dialed up unique looks and schemes to throw Nagy, and his QB, off their game. The Bears offense only scored 3 points, their lowest final total in the Nagy era. The game also ignited a lot of conversation about Nagy’s ability to effectively call plays, a story that would linger for most of the season. Fast forward to December and Nagy is coming off his best game plan against the Cowboys...with he and Trubisky finally looking in sync. The Bears are averaging 378 total yards over their last three games thanks to improved quarterback play and a more-balanced attack. Meanwhile, the Packers defense has settled in as a middle-of-the-road unit, allowing 368 yards per game and allowing nearly 21 points. Can Pettine completely stifle another Nagy game plan or will the reigning Coach of the Year get the last laugh of 2019?

NICK KWIATKOSKI vs AARON JONES
Jones has emerged as the Packers’ feature back this season, showing the ability to take over games. The third-year running back is coming off a performance against the Redskins where he rushed for 138 yards and added 58 through the air. Kwiatkoski has been stellar filling in for both of the Bears starting linebackers, but this could be his first start with neither Smith or Trevathan lined up next to him. Already having a career year, can the menacing linebacker bottle up Green Bay's rushing attack and make the Packers go against the strong Bear Secondary?

LEONARD FLOYD vs BRYAN BULAGA
Almost half of Leonard Floyd's career sacks have come against the Packers, including his first two career sacks at Lambeau Field. The often injured Bulaga is on pace to finish only the second full 16 game season of his 10 year career and is third only to his quarterback and kicker for longest tenured player in Green Bay. Bulaga staying healthy has lead to the lowest number of sacks taken by Aaron Rodgers in years, but the Bears got to Rodgers five times in the Season Opener...two of them being NardFlo himself. Can Floyd keep his streak going in Green Bay or will the Packer OL finally have an answer for the speedy pass rusher?

This game marks the 200th time the oldest rivalry in professional sports will meet each other, but not many know how these two teams became such fierce rivals in the first place.

On December 4, 1921, the Packers were scheduled to play a home game against another Wisconsin club called the Racine Legion. After a 3-3 final score, the next day it was reported that Green Bay had used three undergraduate college players from Notre Dame. The newly crowned commissioner handed the Packers a fine and expelled them from the league. Curly Lambeau, then player/head coach, had the money for the fine and wanted his team to be reinstated to play in the 1922 season because Lambeau had been a teammate of one of college football’s best players and the Packers were a lock to sign him. Meantime, George Halas had just moved the Staleys to Chicago, giving a major city two football teams. So Halas approached the commisioner to delay Green Bay’s reinstatement so that he could negotiate to bring the hottest college player to the largest football city. The Packers new application for admission into the league was “pending further consideration” just long enough for Halas to sign the player and the Packers-Bears rivalry began.

index.php

BearsOpponents
Total First Downs235255
1st Downs (Rush-Pass-By Penalty)64 - 142 - 2968 - 162 - 25
3rd Down Conversions56/16861/174
4th Down Conversions6/1312/20
Total Offensive Yds37634244
Offense (Plays-Avg Yds)803 - 4.7849 - 5.0
Total Rushing Yds11031252
Rushing (Plays-Avg Yards)312 - 3.5335 - 3.7
Total Passing Yds26602992
Passing (Comp-Att-Int-Avg)298 - 456 - 10 - 6.3311 - 484 - 8 - 6.6
Sacks3035
Field Goals16/2117/24
Touchdowns2826
(Rush-Pass-Ret-Def)7 - 19 - 1 - 112 - 14 - 0 - 0
Time of Possession29:4030:19
Turnover Ratio
+1​

PASSING
Dear Sweet Mitchell

i

ATTCOMPYDSCP %YDS/ATTTDINTLONGSACKRATE

RECEIVING
Allen Robinson

i

RECEPTIONSYARDSYDS PER RECLONGTD

RUSHING
David Montgomery

i

ATTEMPTSYARDSYDS PER ATTLONGTD

index.php

TACKLES
Roquan Smith
(In Memoriam)

i

COMBINEDSOLOASSTTFLQB HITS

INTERCEPTIONS
Kyle Fuller

i

INTSYARDSTDSLONGPASS DEFLECT

SACKS
Khalil Mack

i

PLAYERSACKS
Khalil Mack7.5
Nick Williams6.0
Leonard Floyd3.0
Roy Robertson-Harris2.5
Nick Kwiatkoski2.0
Aaron Lynch2.0
Roquan Smith2.0
Abdullah Anderson1.0
Eddie Goldman1.0
Akiem Hicks1.0
Eddie Jackson1.0
Danny Trevathan1.0
TOTAL TEAM SACKS30

LINK
NBC14
NFL14
USA Today14https://www.usatoday.com/sports/nfl/rankings/
ESPN14
CBS15https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/powerrankings/

This week we're kicking off our Days of Giving that we are doing will be for the Bears and Packers game this Sunday. We are giving away a Solider Field Print from Art of Words. This awesome piece is BRAND NEW to their store and they were kind enough to send us one to give away!

ELY5KXfXUAETYKB

This giveaway is open to DONATORS ONLY! If you are not a donator and want to donate to the site to help server costs, please go HERE. And if you're not already a member it's quick and easy to sign up, click on the "Register Now" button below. Join the conversation and make sure you get in on your chance to win these awesome prizes!

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
Mitch Trubisky: 22-34, 221 yards, 2TD, 0INT, 6 rushes, 28 yards.
David Montgomery: 19 carries, 77 yards, 1TD, 2 receptions, 14 yards.
Allen Robinson: 6 receptions, 80 yards, 1TD.

Bears 24
Packers 17

It will be freezing at the game, but it's the offense's time to BOUNCE BACK.

Angry Boomer

President Mayhem
Donator
Liked Posts:
After the last 2 weeks, the Bears will be full of confidence..If Nagy calls a good game..23-21 Bears

CaliBear34

Liked Posts:
After the last 2 weeks, the Bears will be full of confidence..If Nagy calls a good game..23-21 Bears

Absolutely! Hopefully Nagy keeps looking to spread the ball out...I like what he's done with Holtz and Horsted in the past few games.

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
Is it bad that pretty much the Bears entire hopes for this slim playoff shot come down to hoping the Cowboys can beat the Rams?
I can see the Vikings losing 2 of their next three, maybe if I go full meatball I could see the Bears winning three straight, but if the Rams win tomorrow, I just don't see them losing to Arizona in the final game to lose their two. Likely lose to Seattle next week, but are the Cowboys really our best hope? Gulp.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Packers will continue to make Mitch their bitch as they pick him off not once not twice but thrice and hold him and the offense to 3 points (this seems familiar) as they eliminate the Bears from the playoffs and send the mouth breathing meatballs, Trubisky nut huggers and CCS RACISTS back to the holes they crawled out of

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
The Smiths will earn considerably less money than Khalil Mack while they are double teamed much more than him in this game. @aaronitout will celebrate by threatening to rape some CCS member's family.

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
Packers will continue to make Mitch their bitch as they pick him off not once not twice but thrice and hold him and the offense to 3 points (this seems familiar) as they eliminate the Bears from the playoffs and send the mouth breathing meatballs, Trubisky nut huggers and CCS RACISTS back to the holes they crawled out of
You need so much help. Go jack off to a picture of Mahomes, maybe it will release some of the pressure?

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
You need so much help. Go jack off to a picture of Mahomes, maybe it will release some of the pressure?

Can you please keep your homo-eroticism out of the bears forum? I'm not even sure if it goes in the Bar forum but maybe try there if you must?

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:

Way back in September, during the first sixty minutes of the 2019 NFL Season, Matt Nagy was out-coached by Green Bay Defensive Coordinator Mike Pettine on just about every conceivable level. Pettine dialed up unique looks and schemes to throw Nagy, and his QB, off their game. The Bears offense only scored 3 points, their lowest final total in the Nagy era. The game also ignited a lot of conversation about Nagy’s ability to effectively call plays, a story that would linger for most of the season. Fast forward to December and Nagy is coming off his best game plan against the Cowboys...with he and Trubisky finally looking in sync. The Bears are averaging 378 total yards over their last three games thanks to improved quarterback play and a more-balanced attack. Meanwhile, the Packers defense has settled in as a middle-of-the-road unit, allowing 368 yards per game and allowing nearly 21 points. Can Pettine completely stifle another Nagy game plan or will the reigning Coach of the Year get the last laugh of 2019?

NICK KWIATKOSKI vs AARON JONES
Jones has emerged as the Packers’ feature back this season, showing the ability to take over games. The third-year running back is coming off a performance against the Redskins where he rushed for 138 yards and added 58 through the air. Kwiatkoski has been stellar filling in for both of the Bears starting linebackers, but this could be his first start with neither Smith or Trevathan lined up next to him. Already having a career year, can the menacing linebacker bottle up Green Bay's rushing attack and make the Packers go against the strong Bear Secondary?

LEONARD FLOYD vs BRYAN BULAGA
Almost half of Leonard Floyd's career sacks have come against the Packers, including his first two career sacks at Lambeau Field. The often injured Bulaga is on pace to finish only the second full 16 game season of his 10 year career and is third only to his quarterback and kicker for longest tenured player in Green Bay. Bulaga staying healthy has lead to the lowest number of sacks taken by Aaron Rodgers in years, but the Bears got to Rodgers five times in the Season Opener...two of them being NardFlo himself. Can Floyd keep his streak going in Green Bay or will the Packer OL finally have an answer for the speedy pass rusher?

This game marks the 200th time the oldest rivalry in professional sports will meet each other, but not many know how these two teams became such fierce rivals in the first place.

On December 4, 1921, the Packers were scheduled to play a home game against another Wisconsin club called the Racine Legion. After a 3-3 final score, the next day it was reported that Green Bay had used three undergraduate college players from Notre Dame. The newly crowned commissioner handed the Packers a fine and expelled them from the league. Curly Lambeau, then player/head coach, had the money for the fine and wanted his team to be reinstated to play in the 1922 season because Lambeau had been a teammate of one of college football’s best players and the Packers were a lock to sign him. Meantime, George Halas had just moved the Staleys to Chicago, giving a major city two football teams. So Halas approached the commisioner to delay Green Bay’s reinstatement so that he could negotiate to bring the hottest college player to the largest football city. The Packers new application for admission into the league was “pending further consideration” just long enough for Halas to sign the player and the Packers-Bears rivalry began.

index.php

BearsOpponents
Total First Downs235255
1st Downs (Rush-Pass-By Penalty)64 - 142 - 2968 - 162 - 25
3rd Down Conversions56/16861/174
4th Down Conversions6/1312/20
Total Offensive Yds37634244
Offense (Plays-Avg Yds)803 - 4.7849 - 5.0
Total Rushing Yds11031252
Rushing (Plays-Avg Yards)312 - 3.5335 - 3.7
Total Passing Yds26602992
Passing (Comp-Att-Int-Avg)298 - 456 - 10 - 6.3311 - 484 - 8 - 6.6
Sacks3035
Field Goals16/2117/24
Touchdowns2826
(Rush-Pass-Ret-Def)7 - 19 - 1 - 112 - 14 - 0 - 0
Time of Possession29:4030:19
Turnover Ratio
+1​

PASSING
Dear Sweet Mitchell

i

ATTCOMPYDSCP %YDS/ATTTDINTLONGSACKRATE

RECEIVING
Allen Robinson

i

RECEPTIONSYARDSYDS PER RECLONGTD

RUSHING
David Montgomery

i

ATTEMPTSYARDSYDS PER ATTLONGTD

index.php

TACKLES
Roquan Smith
(In Memoriam)

i

COMBINEDSOLOASSTTFLQB HITS

INTERCEPTIONS
Kyle Fuller

i

INTSYARDSTDSLONGPASS DEFLECT

SACKS
Khalil Mack

i

PLAYERSACKS
Khalil Mack7.5
Nick Williams6.0
Leonard Floyd3.0
Roy Robertson-Harris2.5
Nick Kwiatkoski2.0
Aaron Lynch2.0
Roquan Smith2.0
Abdullah Anderson1.0
Eddie Goldman1.0
Akiem Hicks1.0
Eddie Jackson1.0
Danny Trevathan1.0
TOTAL TEAM SACKS30

LINK
NBC14
NFL14
USA Today14https://www.usatoday.com/sports/nfl/rankings/
ESPN14
CBS15https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/powerrankings/

This week we're kicking off our Days of Giving that we are doing will be for the Bears and Packers game this Sunday. We are giving away a Solider Field Print from Art of Words. This awesome piece is BRAND NEW to their store and they were kind enough to send us one to give away!

ELY5KXfXUAETYKB

This giveaway is open to DONATORS ONLY! If you are not a donator and want to donate to the site to help server costs, please go HERE. And if you're not already a member it's quick and easy to sign up, click on the "Register Now" button below. Join the conversation and make sure you get in on your chance to win these awesome prizes!

Fantastic work!

10veitout

Liked Posts:
The Smiths will earn considerably less money than Khalil Mack while they are double teamed much more than him in this game. @aaronitout will celebrate by threatening to rape some CCS member's family.
Why would I mimic the actions you repeatedly and openly accept responsibility for?

Last edited:
  • Dislike
Reactions: DC

10veitout

Liked Posts:
Can you please keep your homo-eroticism out of the bears forum? I'm not even sure if it goes in the Bar forum but maybe try there if you must?
Considering you openly accept responsibility for threatening familys, you really arent one to talk.

• Dislike
Reactions: DC

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
Is it bad that pretty much the Bears entire hopes for this slim playoff shot come down to hoping the Cowboys can beat the Rams?
I can see the Vikings losing 2 of their next three, maybe if I go full meatball I could see the Bears winning three straight, but if the Rams win tomorrow, I just don't see them losing to Arizona in the final game to lose their two. Likely lose to Seattle next week, but are the Cowboys really our best hope? Gulp.
Nagy fucked this season up weeks ago. Bears are not going to the playoffs but let’s win the final 3 to screw the Raiders 1st rd pick!

BearsJR

Liked Posts:
Bears 24
Packers 13

cant watch it live and hang with you all here. I had a heart attack (literally) during the Rams game 4 weeks ago, and doc says I should keep my heart rate down. Have yet to figure out how to do that when WE play the Pack. So I’ll DVR and watch later.
BEAR DOWN!

Status
Not open for further replies.