The Mack trade is looking worse and worse with every passing game

Liked Posts:
He's supposed to be wrecking havoc out there but you hardly even hear from him going on weeks now. Could he be dealing with injuries? You give up that sort of draft capital and contract money you need to see him perform week in and week out. I love the guy, but with every passing week it's looking like yet another Pace mistake.

jtreal3

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
:peppers:

Jack Lantern

Liked Posts:
He's supposed to be wrecking havoc out there but you hardly even hear from him going on weeks now. Could he be dealing with injuries? You give up that sort of draft capital and contract money you need to see him perform week in and week out. I love the guy, but with every passing week it's looking like yet another Pace mistake.

Raiders only had one winning season in 4 years with Mack so....yea

BigTom

Liked Posts:
The highest paid defensive player in league history has to have more of an impact than Mack has this season. I dont care about how much hes being double teamed or gameplanned for he has to do more than he has. They showed plenty of replays today where he was being single blocked and did nothing. They had to leave him unblocked on that play late in the game just so he could get a hurry. You cant have a guy taking up that much cap space just being another guy out there.

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
Double insightful thread

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
I think the problem is Floyd, Mack is eating double teams and he can't do anything.
Hasn't that already been proven to be false? There was a graphic posted earlier showing how little Mack was being double teamed vs other players, most notably vs both of the Packer's LB'ers, who have been double teamed more frequently and have still been able to make more plays than Mack.

I don't want to hear about hurries either. He's supposed to be a once in a generation type of player, and he's been almost non existent since the Raiders took him to the wood shed in London. It makes me wonder if his best years might already be behind him as he inches closer to 30.

coolio

Liked Posts:
The funny thing is, we are wasting his prime like the Raiders did. Pace traded for him thinking Trubisky was a franchise qb and he lost, thinking Mack was the missing piece, he wasn’t.

Pace took a huge gamble, and IMO should pay for it with his job.

he’s never won one single trade.

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
I had a thread about how the team was not set up for the Mack trade. Every team knows to double w/a chip him when there is no other threat opposite of Mack. The Bears now need to bring in a high draft pick or high priced FA to get the most out of the trade.

The problem is they don’t have the draft capital or money to make the move. The Mack trade will go down as a loss if something doesn’t give really soon.

ChiKhan

QB1
Liked Posts:
When the announcers said they've done a good job of containing Mack. I thought to myself I've heard that way to many times this season

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
I think the problem is Floyd, Mack is eating double teams and he can't do anything.
He is not always getting double teamed. He has had some 1 on 1s and is just not winning right now.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
I heard Mack wears panties from Orphan Black.

Mjiton

Liked Posts:
Mack got shut down 99% of the game while bouncing around the OL. Good rushers shouldn't get completely shut out doing that. Floyd is garbage.

mbison

Liked Posts:
Wtf are y’all talking about. Mack is having a good year this year. He’s 1st in the league in forced fumbles and has 8 sacks. He’s earning his money