WHo hits the HOLE HARDER and FASTER?

Which Bears RB hits the HOLE faster and harder YTD?

• Total voters

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I would like to know if there are stats on this that could be dug up because All i have is the eye-test.

I know I've seen the complaint about running Cohen up the gut and how it's Nagy being an idiot and how that should be Montgomery's job BUT:

From what I've seen last few games, it looks like Cohen has no problem running up the gut and actually has been outproducing Montgomery with that play.

I don't like them doing that with Cohen but maybe they are because Monty lacks decisiveness? Is too hesitant? Doesn't have the burst for it at an NFL level?

Anyone who isn't a caping Monty homer want to chime in on this?

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
If it is not really his hole to hit, answer is Josh Bellamy.

Alterego

Master Debater
Donator
Liked Posts:
I would like to know if there are stats on this that could be dug up because All i have is the eye-test.

I know I've seen the complaint about running Cohen up the gut and how it's Nagy being an idiot and how that should be Montgomery's job BUT:

From what I've seen last few games, it looks like Cohen has no problem running up the gut and actually has been outproducing Montgomery with that play.

I don't like them doing that with Cohen but maybe they are because Monty lacks decisiveness? Is too hesitant? Doesn't have the burst for it at an NFL level?

Anyone who isn't a caping Monty homer want to chime in on this?
Who*

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
inb4 @MontanaXXIII comes in here and "reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee but but guys you are stupid idiots don't you know that Montgomery is elite at breaking tackles whilst Cohen is not known for that, and although this has zero to do with the actual topic of running up the middle between the tackles, it's literally something I can't stop saying because you guys JUST DON"T GET IT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

PickSix

Liked Posts:
D ) Chester the Molester Mustache Man Rodgers on a hairy ass.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Harry Reems.