⭐️⭐️ For all the Nagy haters ⭐️⭐️

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Wasn't aware Nagy only called 1 play last night...
I haven’t re-watched the game but I’m gonna go out on a limb and say this isn’t the only play that Mitch completely made the wrong read...

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Looks like a good read there ?

Angry Boomer

President Mayhem
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yes, proof that Nagy playcalling is not crap.

3rd an 12, time for a wr screen.
In the GB game I believe it was 3rd and 16 when he called the WR screen

Yesterday, KC had 3rd and 18...They called a deep crossing play and completed it for a 1st down

There is one of the differences in them vs us

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
This team has a lot of problems. Idk, I thought it was Trubisky at the start of the season, now it's more Nagy....and the run blocking has sucked all year.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
A microcosm of the complete abortion that is Mitch Trubisky. There have been plays like this left on the field all season. Say what you want about Nagy, the receivers and the OL but Mitch keeps showing you things that make all of that irrelevant.

The most important player on the field is bad, which makes everything else secondary issues. bad brain, bad mechanics leading to inaccuracy, bad leadership, bad confidence, bad player.

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Yes, proof that Nagy playcalling is not crap.

3rd an 12, time for a wr screen.

On that play specifically, Trubs caught them in a blitz presnap from the left side and checked to that screen.

Anyone with a brain could see that.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I haven’t re-watched the game but I’m gonna go out on a limb and say this isn’t the only play that Mitch completely made the wrong read...
There were at least 2 RPOs he completely ****ed up on too.

Everyone wants to blame Nagy, even see some idiots blaming Miller because of that fumble (which he recovered btw) for the loss.

Imagine thinking ONE momentum breaking mistake is responsible for not scoring more than THREE points in FOUR quarters.

LMAO.

Visionman

Liked Posts:

Everyone wants to blame Nagy, even see some idiots blaming Miller because of that fumble (which he recovered btw) for the loss.

Imagine thinking ONE momentum breaking mistake is responsible for not scoring more than THREE points in FOUR quarters.

LMAO.
Can we blame Nagy and Mitch equally? Why do we have to choose to let one off the hook and blame the other?

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
Before I turned off the game I was wondering if the best move for Nagy would be to resign when the season is over. It would take huge balls to walk away from the last 3 years of his contract but nothing positive will come from calling plays for Mitch Trubisky. He's probably going to get fired after next year's cripple fight between Mitch and Marcus anyway.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

LMAO.
This has been one of the biggest things to drive me nuts all season. A single penalty or drop is always overstated to be some kind of gigantic reason for why Mitch can’t keep the chains moving. 1-2 yard gain on first down? No way they can overcome such impossible odds!

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Can we blame Nagy and Mitch equally? Why do we have to choose to let one off the hook and blame the other?
I'm not letting Nagy off the hook. He's been far from perfect. I'm not completely sold on him as a head coach either. What I am sold on is that Trubisky is not the guy. We have plenty to go off of at this point and Mitch still looks like a rookie out there. I would much rather see Nagy with a QB of his choosing (draft of FA) then see Mitch with a new head coach.

ChiKhan

QB1
Liked Posts:
I'm not letting Nagy off the hook. He's been far from perfect. I'm not completely sold on him as a head coach either. What I am sold on is that Trubisky is not the guy. We have plenty to go off of at this point and Mitch still looks like a rookie out there. I would much rather see Nagy with a QB of his choosing (draft of FA) then see Mitch with a new head coach.
Agree if Nagy fails with a decent veteran QB then fire him. He also won't have to have as many plays to suit Mitchs needs if they have a QB that can consistently throw from the pocket. Anyone notice how Nagys playcalling isn't as retarted when Chase is in there?

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Nagy has failed at just about every aspect of coaching this season.

1. Personnel decisions have been poor.

2. Playcalling has been terrible.

3. Team preparation has been garbage as evidence by the Bears always losing after extended layoff.

4. Team discipline is garbage.

You guys get giddy just because he schemes a good play here and there but he is the Mitch Trubisky of coaches. His flashes of brilliance are few and far between.

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
This is like showing a great Mitch play and presuming that is indicative of his overall play.
These types of plays have been happening all season long though.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Nagy's dream QB was Mahomes. This was obvious in his time in Kansas City and in the draft leading up to it.