Coaching Staff Changes

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
He kicked a ton of short field goals though.

Actually his kicking percentage of long and short kicks is pretty comparable to the rest of the league.....it really is a small sample size though...fwiw he was perfect from 50+...his issue was 40-49, but that is like a lot of the league...

he was 1 of only 5 players that was perfect from 50+

Toast88

Liked Posts:
Watch Pace sign Mariota right after the Bears fire his college coach, lol—could’ve been Helfrich’s only tangible usefulness.

Sculpt

Liked Posts:
Imagine thinking Helfrich did a job. Or Hiestand or the TE coach.
You don't think Hiestand is chiefly responsible for the technical manner in which the OL players performed? Why is that? I mean Nagy's play might call who they block, but how they perform the blocking assignments is Hiestand's area, right?

Quik_7_Devin

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Watch Pace sign Mariota right after the Bears fire his college coach, lol—could’ve been Helfrich’s only tangible usefulness.

Helfrich doesn't need to be in the picture, as there is no down side on acquriing Mariotta, who is still very young and obviously Pace's former draft target. Also from Mariotta's perspective, CHI's a great opportunity to try capitalize on what just happened with him in TEN (w/Tannehil). Not only should Pace sign Mariotta, but also draft a QB in the 2nd.

This will be Mitch's 3rd yr in the system, he is unquestioned starter, but hopefully Bears improve the quality of their QB stable with legit peer competition having similar draft pedigree, and a strong young prospect.

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
I looked earlier and from 40-49 yards eddy was 3-7 and Gould was 3-8 with no attempts at 50 plus his rookie year where eddy was 2-2. Gould didn’t hit a 50 yarder until his 5th year

promising at least
Robbie really worked on his over 50 yd game following the 2006 campaign. I remember him kicking that 49 yarder against the Seahawks to win the game...and it barely cleared the crossbar.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
The funny thing is it seems you have all the time in the world to be on this message board and everyone tells you to stfu too.

Actually i take a lot of time off of this message board but westy is posting at all times of the day and night. Pay attention new kid on the dick.

RubberBanMan

I’m just a fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
Robbie really worked on his over 50 yd game following the 2006 campaign. I remember him kicking that 49 yarder against the Seahawks to win the game...and it barely cleared the crossbar.
Yeah I remember I couldn’t believe he was even signed after seeing him at penn state