1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Yes you do.
Everybody does.
It's so easy.
10 is like a big mac plus or minus some bread
Meh, my son usually grabs a few before I get to grab the first one.

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Meh, I would also consider that people my age as well between 1985 - 1995ish. No cell phones. Dial up internet was just becoming a thing. I shredded on my BMX bike with pegs. Was told to be home when the street lights came on.
Growing up in the 90s was so fun. I miss those times. Get home from school and meet up with your friends at the designated green box and everyone goes home after one of the kids gets called to go home. Fun times.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Isn’t it funny that both your father and @Ares father worked in telecommunications and I do as well?
My expertise is large scaled phone systems for corporations, education, hospitality, and all applications. ACD, IVR, Voicemail , Automated attendant etc. What was his if you don’t mind me asking ?
He was in corporate communications. His degree was in journalism, worked at a small newspaper in Kane County out of college.. Best job he ever had he said, but pay was horrible as you can imagine.

So he started with AT&T, went through the divestiture and Illinois Bell became Ameritech. He eventually worked his way up to some senior position at Ameritech and oversaw their whole project putting out the world wide web to their customers. The high ended when SBC bought Ameritech in 99 then he just became lost in a sea of people, but pay was still good. The last 10 years of his career he was an IT Project Manager. He retired in 2015.

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Steak and shake is decent midwest highway burg too. Basically shoops but everywhere.
Steak and shake burg patties are like literally an 8th of an inch thick lolololo wut

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Steak and shake burg patties are like literally an 8th of an inch thick lolololo wut
Honestly I prefer that in a fast food burger. thicc fast food burgs are groce

Granada

Liked Posts:
Not sure if it's considered "fast food" or not, but my favorite burger without a doubt is Portillo's. They are a chain and they do have a drive-thru. Anyways, that's the only burger I'll eat, when I want to grab a quick burger somewhere. It's one of those rare places where the burger looks (and tastes) as good as you imagine once you take it out of the box/wrapper; it's not just a smushed-up piece of shit.