Kyle Long "stepping away"

dennehy

Liked Posts:
The guaranteed money was a signing bonus he got already, but the team amortized it, so it will still be on the cap next year. Only $1.5m though.

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
He DEFINED chicago bear
No he didn't, unless you're a sissy loud mouth pussy boy.

He defined Illinois politics.

He was:
-Always injured/lethargic/unavailable
-Loud and obnoxious, ironically while being literally useless and injured
-Talked a big game, but never lived up to it
-Got rich off his family name

Kyle Long was NEVER good at football. His probowl nods were nods to his family name. He blew or failed assignments consistently his entire career. He failed a transition to OT (you know, the position he was drafted and projected to play at) prior to all his injuries. He was actual dog shit, a complete waste of a 1st round pick.

But I get it, you're Special person and don't know jack shit about football, so the loud white guy that gets mad is "cool" even though he's had 1 leg that's bigger than the other basically his entire career, and hasn't blocked anything but a McDonald's order line in 14 years.

KyLe LoNg!!!!

ChiKhan

QB1
Liked Posts:
Kyle long was actually a beast when he was healthy and a really solid player. Wish him the best but I think this was the right move for him and the bears

Novak

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Do the Bears even need to cut him now? His dead cap was only 1 million or so but every bit helps.
I would assume he still gets his guaranteed money?
Wtf??? The dead cap for Long is 1.5m. The Bears will save 8.1m against the cap by cutting him.

You guys don't understand salary caps but think commenting on literally anything else is appropriate?

Novak

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Kyle long was actually a beast when he was healthy and a really solid player. Wish him the best but I think this was the right move for him and the bears
He was especially a beast at OT!! ?

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yes, lets not thank the guy who drafted him and the coach he grew under.

WTF?

Grow the fuck up. This was a chicago bear through and through. He DEFINED chicago bear, he was a hard ass, balls to the wall, grinder. And most of all, that guy loved his team and the organization he played for.

I do not blame a player for having injury concerns. Never will. Those are usually out of control.

I wonder if you treat mike brown the same way?

You're pathetic. Go jerk off to some more mahomes highlights.

At least you didn’t overreact. Not surprising you like that tub of CHIT.

ChiKhan

QB1
Liked Posts:
Also who is this complete Special person Vick Ashley? Lmao

ChiKhan

QB1
Liked Posts:
Vick used to do a lot of premium articles on CCS but then quit a while back. He isnt Special person he is autistic.
Oh I didn't mean like is he literally mentally retarted it just seems like he post idiotic stuff. Like he's legit autistic?

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Oh I didn't mean like is he literally mentally retarted it just seems like he post idiotic stuff. Like he's legit autistic?
Idk I'm not a psychologist. I just remember him saying he had aspergers and add and some other chit.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
was a sure cut anyway.

Haha. The Trestman years...all 2 of them.

But it felt like an eternity in 2014. The nightmare never seemed to end that year.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
He's stepping away, as opposed to "stepping aside". Which is how he played this season.

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
This is a big hole on an already black hole of an oline. A move I hoped would happen like this but he needs replaced with better than a 7th round "anyone can play oline".

I won't miss him. I'll be watching on Twitch.

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
Thank you Kyle for you time with the Bears!

I was hoping after healing up he would return to his original form (or fairly close to it), but it was not to be.

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
look up the Calvin Johnson situation. Pretty much if the team wants to sue for signing bonus back you gain that cap space. But only classless orgs do that like lions did with Calvin Johnson. When tait decided to retire we didn’t sue him for anything I think they will treat it like that.

We haven't had a LT as good as John Tait since John Tait.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I like Kyle (not his play of late) but I can't help it. I hope he doesn't fall down while stepping away. :rimshot: