My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins

He just needs to improve play calling

Nagy’s BACK bitches!

But for real, decent little article.
Holy mother of god! I clicked on the link and there was lingerie ads evwrywhere! I had to stop and jerk off before reading the article. thanks!!!

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

He just needs to improve play calling

Nagy’s BACK bitches!

But for real, decent little article.

why you postin a rewrite?

here is the original:

Fighting off fracturing: An inside look at the Bears’ culture and how Matt Nagy kept his team together

Visionman

Liked Posts:
The thing that concerns me most is it seemed like Mack was just going through the motions the 2nd half of the season...

msadows

Liked Posts:
The thing that concerns me most is it seemed like Mack was just going through the motions the 2nd half of the season...

He knew we had a chance of getting tom brady so he tanked just enough so we could get the raiders a higher first round pick. Now they gonna trade it for brady.

Jokes on you, guy was actually a sleeper spy this whole entire time.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I feel like you lack vision. Mack isn't going to endanger his own brand by loafing and not entertaining getting traded to a better team.

Jack Lantern

Liked Posts:
This isn't baseball. No one is going to getaway loafing in the NFL trenches when 250-300 pound masses of human are coming at you full speed. Always have to be on guard and at the top of your game else you gonna get blind sided, chopped in the knee, or steam rolled, lol.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
It's nice to hear, but if Nagy called better games and got more points outta his offense, he wouldn't have to worry about a fractured locker room.

Getting credit for fixing problems, you yourself are a factor in creating.

ChiKhan

QB1
Liked Posts:
I agree. Look at the saints vs Vikings game in the playoffs. We are talking about playoff teams and one with a HOF QB and Sean Payton. Saints DBs literally arguing and screaming at each other and Diggs throwing a hissy fit. Or the Browns with Odell and Landry yelling at their coach or the cowboys etc.

Bears had huge expectations going into to the season and throughout this complete shit show and injuries and losing Callahan and Amos the players weren't talking shit to each other or the coach on the sidelines. And when their players would get a BS call he would give the refs an ear beating and defend his player.

Not talking about playcalling just strictly on being a leader of men.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
He knew we had a chance of getting tom brady so he tanked just enough so we could get the raiders a higher first round pick. Now they gonna trade it for brady.

Jokes on you, guy was actually a sleeper spy this whole entire time.

How are the Patriots going to trade Tom Brady? He's not under contract and can't be franchised tagged.

Viciousjay

Liked Posts:
Living in the age of trump: If you read news and don’t like it, it’s fake!
You are one to give a reason why I pay 10K+ in taxes in the burbs and what the **** out of here!