Offensive linemen not named Cody Whitehair
Trey Burton
Adam Shaheen

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Burton, Shaheen, Massie, Leno, and Prince.

Prince is like a different level of trash though. He's a piece of trash that may hold some value and use it for something before tossing it. Like a cottage cheese container that you use as Tupperware for awhile.

I'm not putting Coward because he is a back up and was never meant to be a starter.

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
Coward - because do you want a coward playing on your offensive line?
I wonder if Coward will get a shot of going back to Defense if they Land a guard in the Draft or FA?

He is a high effort guy, and that can be better used on Defense than offense

mattb78

My threads are FTO !
Liked Posts:
An upgrade from Leno and Coward, along with a healthy Hicks I think we would have made the playoffs.

I don't think this team is as far away as many think.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Leno.
Pick a TE.
I don't think Antmill is trash but he constantly misses assignments. Effort is great and it's sometimes caused by exuberance but he alternates between asset and liability.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I wonder if Coward will get a shot of going back to Defense if they Land a guard in the Draft or FA?

He is a high effort guy, and that can be better used on Defense than offense
He can still get coached up. he had no business starting this early and at a position he didn't train for. That he was the best option says more about the line than his play.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
In alphabetical order, Amukamara, Coward, Leno, Shaheen, Trubisky are all trash/need replaced.

Although he plays the run well, Floyd is close to this list due to his being a non-factor in pass rush.

TezMaKai

Liked Posts:
In alphabetical order, Amukamara, Coward, Leno, Shaheen, Trubisky are all trash/need replaced.

Although he plays the run well, Floyd is close to this list due to his being a non-factor in pass rush.

Everything you say is usually thoughtful and objective. The exception is your assessment of the young QB. Not even 3 full years (the partial year being under John Fox) and not a single year of having a reliable tight end in an offense that requires a tight end... not to mention the o line has been trash and there has been virtually no threat from the backfield.

of course he’s gonna struggle when factoring all of that. Despite that, he has still managed to string together almost a dozen games where he has looked elite.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Everything you say is usually thoughtful and objective. The exception is your assessment of the young QB. Not even 3 full years (the partial year being under John Fox) and not a single year of having a reliable tight end in an offense that requires a tight end... not to mention the o line has been trash and there has been virtually no threat from the backfield.

of course he’s gonna struggle when factoring all of that. Despite that, he has still managed to string together almost a dozen games where he has looked elite.

I won't repeat myself from the last time you posted this, but I do not agree that he's looked elite in a dozen games. There may have been a dozen games where he hasn't looked like a backup. I've seen enough in his 40+ starts to be of the opinion that he isn't good enough. Not because of surrounding players, because he himself isn't good enough. I know you disagree, and I can't change your mind. And that's ok.

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Absolutely thrilled I no longer have to start this list with Kyle Long for the first time in years. In no real order of currently rostered players:

Chuckie Leno
Bobbie Massie
Adam Shaheen
Pat O'Donnell
Aaron Lynch
Bradley Sowell
Taylor Gabriel

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Leno.
Pick a TE.
I don't think Antmill is trash but he constantly misses assignments. Effort is great and it's sometimes caused by exuberance but he alternates between asset and liability.
Disrespecting Anthony MIller on CCS is not allowed. Take that shit to Orpah.

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Watching his play & tape be like...

or so mad, willing to celebrate a rap video just to drive a point home!?

'bout sums it up.

Last edited:

KoreanBear

Liked Posts:
I'm on the fence with Cohen. I think he's being misused.

BearClaw55

SELL THE TEAM
Donator
Liked Posts:
All of the tight ends on the roster, the entire offensive line, and all receivers not named Allen Robinson. Basically the entire offense minus Allen Robinson, Mitchell Trubisky, and David Montgomery.

Cody Whitehair is a keeper on the OL.

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
Most of the what the hell are they doing guys.
Massie more than Leno since I think Leno could play RT and know Massie cant play RT let alone go to the left side.
Both big dollar signings and extensions they never deserved.
Prince. Still dont know why they brought him back.

Sorry, I dont blame Floyd when they make him play so much in coverage. That is a scheme thing to let some 180 pounder try to blitz. Nick should have been blitzing every time Floyd was told to cover.

I almost cant wait til Bellicheck gets Shaheen and turns him into a superstar.

PickSix

Liked Posts:
Beside all the usual suspects being named so far, I’ll add Wims. Dude is garbage on the field.

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
This is cute. You guys are making your list as if you are the only team that has underperforming players.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
This is cute. You guys are making your list as if you are the only team that has underperforming players.

We are... we're the only team with underperforming players, young head coaches or quarterbacks who need time to figure things out... only team with a GM that makes mistakes.

Literally every other team in the NFL has nearly perfect GMs, HCs, QBs, and all of their players are above average to great.

Every team in the NFL wins the Super Bowl every other year besides the Bears.

We're the only fanbase in the entire NFL that is subjected to this struggle to build a winning franchise which takes years to come together.

Literally every other NFL team, if they have a bad year, their GMs just fix it and win the Super Bowl the following year really easily.

I can't believe how fucked up the Bears franchise is.

GOSH