CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
It's a good hire just hope they don't try putting too many different voices in Trubisky's head saying different things. He's got enough issues with the mental part of the game as it is but still love the hire.
I am still not so sure he is the starter next year.

bearsfan1977

Liked Posts:
I have no problems with Flip. The Lazor hire was a fucking joke though.

Not if you think about it for a second. The OC position was always ceremonial anyway since (I assume) Nagy will be calling the plays. The position coaches are far more important, and I hope they will have some say in the offensive scheming.

Visionman

Liked Posts:
Who's hire is this? Pace's? Maybe Pace had 2nd thoughts... I shoulda went with DeFillipo.

Nagy's hire? Hire the guy that interviewed for the same job you have? That would be very big of Nagy. Or it could lead to even more disarray (can we say, tension, people?). If it was Pace's hire, can Nagy and Nagy's ego work with DeFillipo?
The HC hires his own staff, not the GM. That's it.

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
He got fired in minny for not running the ball enough. Great fit for nagy
All jokes aside i like the hire. He doesn't like running the ball but he will only work with mitch. The head coach/ oc nagy will have to decide whether to up the running or not.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Not aware of any QBs he's had a positive impact on but no matter. It's like being tasked to make a beautiful chicken salad out of chicken shit. It ain't happening regardless.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Not aware of any QBs he's had a positive impact on but no matter. It's like being tasked to make a beautiful chicken salad out of chicken shit. It ain't happening regardless.

Minshew, Wentz

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
If they can get a 15-20 ranked passing game he’ll probably get a promotion to OC somewhere

Well based on this years hiring practices Ragone will get a HC job ?

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Unimpressed. Eagles have seen more success when Wentz has been out. As for Minshew, I've never seen a QB be so lauded for being almost average.

A. Wentz best year was under Defillipo, the year they won the Superbowl. He also coached Foles that year.
B. Minshew was drafted in the 6th round and put up some decent numbers for a rookie

your dismissing of facts to fit your ignorant narrative is mind boggling to people who rely on common sense