So, I need to be honest...

ChiKhan

QB1
Liked Posts:
Remember guys if you hear the words uttered the Browns are interested in this QB. Run far far away.

Also in before msadows

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Julie DiCaro basically convicted Patrick Kane without any evidence. fuck her.
there was also a part time contributor for the score who did the same. I forget his name, he was also a journalism professor. He said something along the lines of “even if he’s found innocent, he’s guilty”

fuck I wish I could remember his name.

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Julie DiCaro basically convicted Patrick Kane without any evidence. fuck her.
I remember that, her and Bernstein had him convicted. I can't stand listening to her, Bernstein has changed since his demotion, sticks to sports.

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
there was also a part time contributor for the score who did the same. I forget his name, he was also a journalism professor. He said something along the lines of “even if he’s found innocent, he’s guilty”

fuck I wish I could remember his name.
Geez, talk about taking a quote out of context. lol It was no matter what innocent or guilty some people are going to think he is guilty. Which is correct

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Geez, talk about taking a quote out of context. lol It was no matter what innocent or guilty some people are going to think he is guilty. Which is correct
If I’m taking the quote out of context then tell me the quote and the person who said it. Thanks.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I spent 5 minutes on her Twitter. Everything is some social justice cause to her. Cool.

People like that are to be mocked, not taken seriously. This is coming from a liberal, btw. Not everything is a social justice opportunity.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

I believe he also said that Kane deserved that public perception.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I'd also like to point out, that the best take on Twitter about all the "Chicago Bears could have had Mahomes" crap is from some 20 year old girl...

"JUST had this conversation. We wouldn't have been able to develop his talent--he would have stagnated. I'm happy he's doing well and rooting for him in the Super Bowl."

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
I spent 5 minutes on her Twitter. Everything is some social justice cause to her. Cool.

People like that are to be mocked, not taken seriously. This is coming from a liberal, btw. Not everything is a social justice opportunity.
Thing is... if Patrick Kane came on to Julie DiCaro, she would open her legs faster than a praying mantis.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Thing is... if Patrick Kane came on to Julie DiCaro, she would open her legs faster than a praying mantis.

It is this type of uncivilized discourse that will keep CCS out of mainstream media. You, sir, are the worst type of ne'erdowell and lascivious rapscallion.

reggie_love

Liked Posts:
I remember that, her and Bernstein had him convicted. I can't stand listening to her, Bernstein has changed since his demotion, sticks to sports.
bernstein has definitely gotten better. hes a sharp guy but he needs to stay away from the sjw nonsense. he def should have been sued the stuff he was spreading about kane. will never understand why they let that racist goff come back on the score.

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
bernstein has definitely gotten better. hes a sharp guy but he needs to stay away from the sjw nonsense. he def should have been sued the stuff he was spreading about kane. will never understand why they let that racist goff come back on the score.
Didn't Goff go to espn 1000?

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
I’m not woke so save your lecture for someone else. I’m just calling it like I see it
You accusing pace of being racist is you actually being racist..
Your assumptions that pace is racist is based on pace being white and not picking a black QB. Rather then him just picking the wrong guy. So fuck off you racist piece of shit..