Soon to be free agent Tom Brady

TezMaKai

Liked Posts:
The Bears organization needs to be fixed. If that happens then maybe they’ll have an offensive philosophy that would be a fit for a QB

::gestures to the last 70 years of Bears football::

When it’s clear that not even the GOAT would work our in Chicago, then changes need to be made.

It kind of sucks that most Bears fans are too stupid to realize that the McCaskeys are the problem. Just keep screaming for a change at QB/Head coach/GM and keep buying tickets and merchandise.

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
For the teams that would be an option for Tom Brady, what do they offer that the Bears don’t have?

Warm weather. And people gullible enough, and with money, to purchase rocks for their ass. I doubt Brady and his family are coming to Chicago. They are likely planning to give Paltrow some competition in the goop market.

dennehy

Liked Posts:
For the teams that would be an option for Tom Brady, what do they offer that the Bears don’t have?

Tenneessee. Mike Vrabel, who is his buddy and who he respects greatly. A top 10 offensive line and running game. Talented young receivers. Lots of cap room to get better around him. Easily a better spot than the Bears.

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Tenneessee. Mike Vrabel, who is his buddy and who he respects greatly. A top 10 offensive line and running game. Talented young receivers. Lots of cap room to get better around him. Easily a better spot than the Bears.

the question is would Tennessee want him? Depends how much they value Tannehill.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

I guess that depends on who wants him. But you know, a head coach, an OC, an Oline. Lol.

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears

I agree but there is a good chance they commit to Tannehill.

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
All I know is that Brady is way too smart to come here to get his 43 year old ass handed to him by the likes of Leno and Massie.

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
Sounds like he wants to go somewhere with weapons. He just played for a team with a great defense and lost in the first round. Aside from Allen Robinson, the Bears talent on offense is not that much better than New England's, so I'm not sure how appealing that would be to Brady.

It's sounding like the Chargers, but Oakland, to me, is a team I'd look out for. I can see them being a dark-horse with Gruden and their young RB and TE. Not to mention, the move to Las Vegas.

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
The Bears organization needs to be fixed. If that happens then maybe they’ll have an offensive philosophy that would be a fit for a QB

::gestures to the last 70 years of Bears football::

When it’s clear that not even the GOAT would work our in Chicago, then changes need to be made.

It kind of sucks that most Bears fans are too stupid to realize that the McCaskeys are the problem. Just keep screaming for a change at QB/Head coach/GM and keep buying tickets and merchandise.

You can’t fire the owner so it’s pointless for fans to waste energy on it.

If Brady’s #1 priority is winning and he doesn’t consider Chicago that would suck. But if his #1 priority is too live in Cali then what can you do.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Bears have no running game and a suspect oline

circusboy666

Liked Posts:
1-Pace has to get a 2-3 year deal with Brady. Let’s re-draft a QB to develop while Brady effectively and efficiently run a NFL offense. Brady does not have to have MVP numbers for us.

2-Nagy MUST cater the offense to Brady. Which means more running which equates to less negative plays and screens for 1 yard. Nagy needs to leave his ego at the door.

The windows close fast in this league. We are right in the middle of one of those windows now and I’d hate to miss out.

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Gentle reminder that the Bears should be ALL IN on bringing the GOAT to Chicago.

Midway Tom.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
wouldn't make more sense to call him LSD Tom since Soldier Field is nowhere near the Midway Plaisance?

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Bringing in Tom would breathe life into next season, but realistically...everything I've read has him going to a west coast team. I heard the Raiders last night. The Chargers, perhaps?

And like Eyedoc said...I cannot imagine Brady lowering himself to Nagy's system. Sorry.

If he goes to the Raiders, get Derek Carr. :eek:

I'm in favor of replacing Trubisky, but it should be a clear cut improvement over Trubisky. So no Keenums or Mariotas or the guy who throws a billion INTs and steals crab legs(I'm having temporary dementia right now).

Tom Brady would be great if we put him in a great situation. So we'd have to vastly improve the OL, the running game, and the TE position. Can we do that this offseason? Tom ain't runnin' no fuckin' RPO. And if EVERYTHING about the offense doesn't improve, we're gonna lean too hard on Brady, and he's gonna struggle and/or get killed.