Roughly a year ago...

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
What were some of the ideas that were on this board?

Let's have some fun with this. What kinds of crazy off-season posts were happening? What trades/FA signings were being talked about? I'm sure we can look all those threads up, but let's consolidate all the horrible/unactioned ideas in one spot and have a laugh.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
What were some of the ideas that were on this board?

Let's have some fun with this. What kinds of crazy off-season posts were happening? What trades/FA signings were being talked about? I'm sure we can look all those threads up, but let's consolidate all the horrible/unactioned ideas in one spot and have a laugh.

You don't need to go a year back for that...just look up a few posts from the last 8 hours

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
Robbie Gould

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
giphy.gif

This is the kind of stuff I'm looking for!

MOAR!!!!!!

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
It's funny, a year ago, the kicking position was the only one of concern. Trubisky was a problem but everyone was hopeful. I even said "if he can learn to not miss wide open receivers down the field, he will be a great QB."

Idk what happened ever since. Now, we feel the whole offense except for AR, needs to be replaced.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
It's funny, a year ago, the kicking position was the only one of concern. Trubisky was a problem but everyone was hopeful. I even said "if he can learn to not miss wide open receivers down the field, he will be a great QB."

Idk what happened ever since. Now, we feel the whole offense except for AR, needs to be replaced.

I've never seen anyone say this

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
So I found @WindyCity 's 2019 offseason, because of course I did. He's a constant producer of excellent, well through out content that's fairly easy to find.

His misses:

Restructuring Kyle Long - Would have pushed his cap hit to this season.
Trevon Diggs wasn't draft eligible.

Good ideas not done:

Extending Floyd - He primarily did this to avoid the looming $13.22M 2020 cap hit. Not sure his side would have been willing to be at the table.
Not cutting Massie.
Not signing Hunt.

Anyway, I want more hyperbole garbage. FEED ME THE GARBAGE!!!

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I've never seen anyone say this
Well I was exaggerating. I've seen threads saying the oline is terrible, Nagy is terrible, Trubisky is terrible, we chose the wrong rb, the TEs are terrible, etc...

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
vabearsfan15

Trade Shaheen, Kwitkowski, and a gift basket from ChiCity Sports!

for Vedvik

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Well I was exaggerating. I've seen threads saying the oline is terrible, Nagy is terrible, Trubisky is terrible, we chose the wrong rb, the TEs are terrible, etc...

Can you argue with any of those statements?

The oline, Trubisky and Nagy were bad lasy year.

The Oline was terrible and the TEs were shit.

I don't see anyone saying we should replace all of them

ChiKhan

QB1
Liked Posts:

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Can you argue with any of those statements?

The oline, Trubisky and Nagy were bad lasy year.

The Oline was terrible and the TEs were shit.

I don't see anyone saying we should replace all of them
I'm not saying that's exactly what everyone is saying. I'm saying that's the sentiment I'm getting. You haven't seen all the different threads where people want to draft or pay for oline and TE in the off-season? and some people want to replace Trubisky? and some people wanted to replace Nagy? I just get the feeling some ppl won't be happy unless all of those issues are fixed. This is completely different from last year where we only wanted to reply the kicker and maybe Burton for his post season performance or lack there of.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm not saying that's exactly what everyone is saying. I'm saying that's the sentiment I'm getting. You haven't seen all the different threads where people want to draft or pay for oline and TE in the off-season? and some people want to replace Trubisky? and some people wanted to replace Nagy? I just get the feeling some ppl won't be happy unless all of those issues are fixed. This is completely different from last year where we only wanted to reply the kicker and maybe Burton for his post season performance or lack there of.

I can't add up a few morons and make it equal everyone's thinking.

Yes there are people that want to do these things, but most people are smart and know the limitations of what an NFL team can do based on the current salaries.