The 2020 Senior Bowl Discussion

ZenBear34

Liked Posts:
Deshaun Watson CCS love child same time as pat mahomes to throw guess who had the top 5 lowest time to throw ? I'll give you a hint Mitchell Trubisky.

Is that supposed to mean anything? The top 5 includes Andy Dalton, Ryan Fitzpatrick and Joe Flacco(also, not Trubisky, he's 6th). Trubisky is one of the 3-5 worst starters in the league. He's terrible.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Very unlikely he gets to be top 10 but when you pass up on Watson and Mahomes, what else can you call the pick? We're banking on Trubisky becoming league average in his 4th season while Mahomes is playing in the SB.

I get your point but Grossman was in the SB in his 3rd year(minus injury)

mattb78

My threads are FTO !
Liked Posts:
I don't see Pace being so position focused in this draft. He knows his seat is getting warm after 1 winning season in 5 years. He knows his team must improve this off-season and that leaves little room for gambling.

He will probably favor production over combine numbers and a better floor vs ceiling. If he reaches for anything, it would be a pass rusher.

wazzupi

Liked Posts:
Is that supposed to mean anything? The top 5 includes Andy Dalton, Ryan Fitzpatrick and Joe Flacco(also, not Trubisky, he's 6th). Trubisky is one of the 3-5 worst starters in the league. He's terrible.
Only drew Brees is good or better on that list what's ur point ?

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
The 2020 Senior Bowl has started. Leave comments !

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Kinda boring so far, tbh.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Last edited:

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
Gordon would be an interesting developmental QB to bring in. Nothing elite about his arm but he knows where to throw the ball and has a playmaker’s mentality.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

Been saying this for montha now. If we dont get a WR with one of the 2nd round picks Pace should be fired.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Gordon would be an interesting developmental QB to bring in. Nothing elite about his arm but he knows where to throw the ball and has a playmaker’s mentality.

I'd rather have a QB that has a high football IQ and makes smarts plays with the football and can read a defense over a big arm. Not sure if Gordon has all those traits but if he does and he can be got in the 4th or 5th then i'm good with using a pick on him.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Been saying this for montha now. If we dont get a WR with one of the 2nd round picks Pace should be fired.

We've all been talking about how deep this draft is at WR for a while now but saying Pace should be fired if he doesn't use one of his 2nd round picks on one is ridiculous. I'm all about getting a deep threat at WR but we have other bigger needs than a WR to use our 2nd round picks on. I wouldn't be mad if he did but definitely not something that he has to do.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
I thought H.Bryant (TE Florida Atlantic) showed some really nice blocking which is good to see since it was his receiving that's mostly been talked about.

A.Gordon (Wash St) looked good.

Josh Kelley (RB UCLA) looked like a really good all around RB.

Kyle Dugger (S Lenoir-Rhyne) Looked like he'd be a nice SS for us and would be a nice replacement for HHCD so we can put E.Jackson back at FS where he belongs.

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
Got to get the OL fixed in FA.

The 2nd round looks like it is going to be a honey hole for WR and TE.
Bears definitely need to add a speed element to the offense. With Anthony Miller having surgery again, this is an underrated position that needs to be upgraded. Miller is going to miss the entire off season again, that can lead to another slow start to the season plus he cannot be trusted to remain healthy.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Anyone want to compare Hurts with Dwayne Haskins for us from a scout perspective?

I feel like that comparison gives us an NFL translation picture.

bearsfan1977

Liked Posts:
Got to get the OL fixed in FA.

The 2nd round looks like it is going to be a honey hole for WR and TE.

I think OT has to be one of the biggest priorities. We need youth on rookie contracts. It’s also very expensive to get one in FA, and even harder to find a good one.

Id like to see OT and either WR or TE in the 2nd. Adam Trautman from Dayton has been talked about a lot. I get it. Another TE named Adam from a small school in the 2nd. But word is this dude is legit. I don’t remember the exact quote, but he said he like route running and catching passes, but he loves to block a dude until he puts him on his ass. Good mentality to have on this team.