Can we finally admit that Hurts will hurt our team! Don't draft him!

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
If you rely on senior bowl stats to form your opinion on QB prospects, no intelligent fan has anything to say to you...
Yep. It's kind of like the thread criticizing lamar jacksons precision passing performance.

Last edited:

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I think Jalen Hurts might suck. Welcome to Chicago! Lol.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hurts is a college football legend.

We can't afford to use one of our 2nds, and I highly doubt he is around in the 4th or 5th, so there is no conversation to be had.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Anyone who watched the will of this man beat Baylor to get Oklahoma into Final 4....

fuck man, its a silly business where us little cunts get to question a force of nature, will, and heart like Jalen Hurts. We don't deserve to get to talk about him.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
Anyone who watched the will of this man beat Baylor to get Oklahoma into Final 4....

fuck man, its a silly business where us little cunts get to question a force of nature, will, and heart like Jalen Hurts. We don't deserve to get to talk about him.

You really can’t be serious.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
I assure you I can. Every coach and player at Oklahoma and Alabama respects him and it's the least he deserves from you.

He seems like a quality young guy. He won’t be a factor at the NFL level. I respect people that actually make a difference in the world. He’s a college kid that plays football.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
He seems like a quality young guy. He won’t be a factor at the NFL level. I respect people that actually make a difference in the world. He’s a college kid that plays football.

His dedication and the way he played the game are worthy of respect. Sports do make a difference in the world. Who you are and the way you play inspires millions of people.

I've been on missions to 5 different countries where soccer was used as a community peace event to grow relationships between people.

Jack Lantern

Liked Posts:
If Bears can get him in the 6th or 7th round or street signing, you still do it.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I would be fine picking him in the 3rd or 4th and stashing him for an entire year, maybe 2, he has a ton of intangibles and make up stuff that I would like to see if I can develop the passing.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Whomst the **** wants Hurts so much that this is a thread?

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I would be fine picking him in the 3rd or 4th and stashing him for an entire year, maybe 2, he has a ton of intangibles and make up stuff that I would like to see if I can develop the passing.

He is a non-threat to Trubisky for the remainder of this contract, which keeps pressure and controversy away while they finish the job with Mako, and load another bullet to protect the next rookie after Hurts. We have to look somewhere...its fine to prefer Gordon but no reason to attack Hurts so vehemently.

Alot of QB's have converted to WR, and Hurts is one that could be a legitimate running back.

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
I really hope pace chooses a qb somewhere in the draft. In fact he should choose 2. even he cant draft two busts in row right? oh shit he probably can.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hurts is a great player to go poker face and take in the 5th round. Ignore him, see what the league does with him, and consider taking a flyer in the 5th?

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
I don't think the Senior Bowl should define Hurts' career. And I certainly don't see him as a "wide receiver or HB". Haven't we already done that conversation with the guy on the Ravens:rolleyes:

Where ever he ends up....it's NOT mandatory that he comes in as starter. Absolutely not.

Let the guy sit for a year or so....like they did with Mahomes ( and please don't say I'm "comparing him to Mahomes as a QB")

Hurts...

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
because you didn't mention rushing yards, Tim Tebow had 2947 yards rushing in college. Hurts had 3274, including 1300 at Oklahoma in one year.

Lamar Jackson ran for 4132 in just 3 years. (but 1300x3=3900)

I didn't mean to offend with my Haskins/Hurts comparison. I watched some tape and cleared that up for myself. Perhaps Tim Tebow is a good comparison for Hurts?