Dak Prescott turns down mega contract wants more than $35 mil per season

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
There is no mystique about Mitch with those 41 starts. If the Bears moved him, the quality of draft pick would be relative to the belief in Nagy. If the Bears got a 2nd or 3rd, then there's a chance Nagy is as dumb as he seems. If the Bears get a 5th or 6th, then the league agrees that Mitch (and the OL) held Nagy and the 2019 Bears back.

Payton!34

Liked Posts:
There is no mystique about Mitch with those 41 starts. If the Bears moved him, the quality of draft pick would be relative to the belief in Nagy. If the Bears got a 2nd or 3rd, then there's a chance Nagy is as dumb as he seems. If the Bears get a 5th or 6th, then the league agrees that Mitch (and the OL) held Nagy and the 2019 Bears back.

intelligent perspective and probably right

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
There’s a few guys the bears might have a shot at depending where Brady goes

Dak, Carr, and Tannehill are all possibilities now and in the category of solid to above average starters the bears could add this offseason and buy them some time to wait until they have the assets to draft another QB

Dak is out of the question. He isn't actually under contract, and he wants an insane deal that his play doesn't match. And, I've been a fan of Dak since his time at Mississippi St, but he isn't worth what he's asking.

Last edited:

jbunch14

Liked Posts:
Dak is out of the question. He isn't actually under contract, and he wants an insane deal that his play doesn't match. And, I've been a fan of Dak since his time at Mississippi St, but he isn't worth what he's asking.

You're right. Not even close.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Lol Dak thinks he's a top 3 qb.
Pace should offer jerry a straight up trade for mitch. Bring dak's ego down a bit.
Fun Fact: I thought Dak would have been a great draft pick for the Bears in 2016. In hindsight, I think he may have been a better pick that Deiondre' Hall.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
confirmed huh

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Fun Fact: I thought Dak would have been a great draft pick for the Bears in 2016. In hindsight, I think he may have been a better pick that Deiondre' Hall.

I was also someone saying the bears should take a chance on him. I had seen a lot of him in college, but he ended up being better than I thought he'd be.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
I was also someone saying the bears should take a chance on him. I had seen a lot of him in college, but he ended up being better than I thought he'd be.
I vaguely recall, without bothering to look it up, he had a DUI or maybe had drugs on him, and that lowered him on a lot of boards. He probably may have gone a round sooner and we'd have no Jonathan Bullard.

tgmxd

Liked Posts:

Depends on the structure of it. If its a deal we can get out of after a couple years or trade I'd be fine with it even if the dollar amount is makes you feel sick

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Depends on the structure of it. If its a deal we can get out of after a couple years or trade I'd be fine with it even if the dollar amount is makes you feel sick

With the Bears lack of cap space, it'd most likely have to be back loaded. It's next to impossible to get what you're asking honestly.

tgmxd

Liked Posts:
With the Bears lack of cap space, it'd most likely have to be back loaded. It's next to impossible to get what you're asking honestly.
Teams bend the salary cap to their will every year it’s certainly a long shot but not impossible

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yep. Giving a 2nd for mitch would be like trading a second for ryan leaf. No team would be stupid enough to do it.

Unless GMs don't share the point of view of half informed fans....

Fields2021

Fields 2021, Make Da Bears Great Again!
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Dodgers
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Unless GMs don't share the point of view of half informed fans....

If a team realistically offered a 2nd for Trubisky they would take it, that is if Nagy has a say in it. They will get a fourth at most. He's almost the same guy he walked in as a rookie. Rosen didn't play much and was around the worst in the league, Plus dolphins have tons of picks. Gardner Minshew right now would go for more than him.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
For Dak what was the exact offer 33m over how many yrs?

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
***** I DONT THINK ANY SPORT SHOULD HAVES A SALARY CAP *****

Ive been arguing for years that QBs should be on a separate cap.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Heck IF someone would give a 2nd for Mitch I'd take it. The likelihood of a 2nd round pick is ZERO. If I'm wrong.....help me out.