Besides Payton. Who is your most Pure Back for the Chicago Bears?

PickSix

Liked Posts:
Anyone on here besides Omey get to see Grange play? I’d be curious to hear a comparison between him and Sayers.

TexasBearfan

Liked Posts:
I have a special place in my heart for Neal Anderson. He was like Forte but better all around in my opinion. Injuries ruined his career

I have to say after watching the Anderson highlights, I was butthurt when he replaced Payton, I felt like Ditka forced Payton out but holy Crap Anderson is good, could Montgomery ever hit a corner like this guy? Freaking power and raw speed AND can catch like a WR.....and we traded up for a 4.6 forty guy.

watching this pure talent I'm starting to think I'm about done with Pace, what offensive skill player has he drafted who has become a star? Do we have a top 5 WR, RB, TE or QB? This is a top 5 media market in the country, WTF guys....I'm starting to think Pace should only draft defense and just sign offense as free agents because he clearly cannot seem to vibe with offense. Pace should no longer be allowed to trade up at all...ever...

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Anyone on here besides Omey get to see Grange play? I’d be curious to hear a comparison between him and Sayers.

It would probably be something racist

Nagonator

STH
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Anthony Thomas was fun To watch but didn’t have real speed. Brad Muster was a different type of fullback

Nagonator

STH
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Thomas Jones is the best Bears running back of all time. Also didnt cry his little eyes out in a broom closet after a big win.
I’m going to say Forte was actually a better Chicago Bears running back. Thomas Jones was nowhere near the type of runner Sayers was either. Sayers was a bad ass. Even Thomas would acknowledge that.

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Didn’t we have a Garrett Wolfe, Darnell Autry, James Allen

TheMarshallPlan

Ladies: Libertarians Do It Better!
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Didn’t we have a Garrett Wolfe, Darnell Autry, James Allen

Darnell Autry was from Northwestern and it made my life a living hell because people went meatball about DA BEARSZ HAVE A RUNNING BACK FROM NORTHWESTERN! GO WILDCATS! HE'S GONNA BE A HALL AH FAMAH! And that's all I fucking heard.

Here's one from the nightmare of the Wannstedt Era. Tim Worley.

Nagonator

STH
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Darnell Autry was from Northwestern and it made my life a living hell because people went meatball about DA BEARSZ HAVE A RUNNING BACK FROM NORTHWESTERN! GO WILDCATS! HE'S GONNA BE A HALL AH FAMAH! And that's all I fucking heard.

Here's one from the nightmare of the Wannstedt Era. Tim Worley.
Lewis Tillman? I think Wanny had him as well?