CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
I wonder if Derek Carr is already a Bear and is just waiting for the CBA to complete. After reading Schefter's latest tweet on a flurry of roster moves after the CBA is signed.

Kaufman20Embalm

Liked Posts:
The market is was too saturated with qbs this year to expect a 2 in return for Trubisky. What team had a genuine need at qb that would be willing to part with high pick for him? The only team I could see doing that would be the Bengals if by some crazy chance Burrow really did pull and Eli.

msadows

Liked Posts:
The market is was too saturated with qbs this year to expect a 2 in return for Trubisky. What team had a genuine need at qb that would be willing to part with high pick for him? The only team I could see doing that would be the Bengals if by some crazy chance Burrow really did pull and Eli.

A lot of bad qb's who will make more than mitch will. Yea. Like I said, there is always a team who still thinks they can fix a first rounder. Always is.

Da Coach

Liked Posts:
I think Gruden could possibly be interested in mitch as a prospect but likely not a starter. Mitch +2nd for Carr

msadows

Liked Posts:
Gruden used to stroke Floyd whenever he did a bears broadcast on MNF. I’m pretty sure he did as well during draft coverage. He loves him.

It makes a lot of sense to include him in a package.

Floyd most def. would be perfect for that scheme.

dennehy

Liked Posts:
A lot of bad qb's who will make more than mitch will. Yea. Like I said, there is always a team who still thinks they can fix a first rounder. Always is.

There are lots of QBs on the market this year, in addition to probably three who will be drafted to be immediate starters, and relatively few QB needy teams.

dennehy

Liked Posts:
Gruden used to stroke Floyd whenever he did a bears broadcast on MNF. I’m pretty sure he did as well during draft coverage. He loves him.

It makes a lot of sense to include him in a package.

Gruden licked hundreds of sacks on MNF. He could like him, I just don't think there's a lot to indicate that, especially with a 4-3 defense and two young cheap guys who played well last year.

As I said, he could like him at the SAM, but I'm not sure how we could know that.

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
Leonard Williams got a 3rd and 4th but mitch can't get a 2nd, just because his contract is about to expire. Ohh wait, so is Williams.

Mohamud Sanu's old mediocre ass can net a 2nd, but mitch can't just because CCS has a vendetta against him. Ohh, his contract expires in 2020.

I'd list more, I'm sure there are more, but those are the two at the deadline that I remember.

Trust me, there are always NFL GM's who think they can redeem a bust project.

True, one put up 27 TD's to 12 ints in a season, the other had quite possibly the worst first year in the last decade.
It's lost on on you. That's okay. Good luck out there fighting the good fight.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
@msadows is the only guy who could possibly “be out” on somebody and white knight this hard for them. We get it man you still believe in Mitch. Stop living this lie and come clean. You’ll feel much better after.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Benjamin Allbright

@AllbrightNFL

·
3h

Bears are quietly looking at QB options. Trubisky will still get the shot to be the guy, but much like Titans/Mariota last year, the leash is short. They'd prefer vet ready-to-play, options. If Raiders were to move on from Carr ($21.5m cap hit vs $7.9 dead) theyd be interested.

HearshotKDS

Liked Posts:
Not sure the Raiders would want Floyd.
Depending on when trade happens, they could cut him for $0 penalty. Getting a 2nd round pick AND getting to dump a (hypothetical) backup QB making $19M a year is real nice value. I think a few other teams outbid the Bears though in this scenario.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
@msadows is the only guy who could possibly “be out” on somebody and white knight this hard for them. We get it man you still believe in Mitch. Stop living this lie and come clean. You’ll feel much better after.
at this point, we need to call a nurse

dennehy

Liked Posts:
Depending on when trade happens, they could cut him for $0 penalty. Getting a 2nd round pick AND getting to dump a (hypothetical) backup QB making $19M a year is real nice value. I think a few other teams outbid the Bears though in this scenario.
Why bother including Floyd at all though then?