My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
Tell that to Williams on his way to the bank.

In all seriousness, I love an underdog. Everyone likes Trubisky personally. I'll be rooting hard for him. It's mostly a mental thing for him, and you either got it or you don't.

I'm trying to come up with a theme for 2020.

Trubisky's last stand.

Trubisky's Swan song

Turd Biscuit's Farewell Barbeque.

Dear Sweet Mitchell Farewell Tour.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I installed a new bathroom faucet today... That's about as meaningful to the bears as this thread
Complete with the drain stopper? Or just the hardware for hot and cold and the spout?

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
In all seriousness, I love an underdog. Everyone likes Trubisky personally. I'll be rooting hard for him. It's mostly a mental thing for him, and you either got it or you don't.

Trubisky's last stand.

Trubisky's Swan song

#DitchMitch vs #RichMitch

TheMarshallPlan

Ladies: Libertarians Do It Better!
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

Trubisky's last stand.

Trubisky's Swan song

Mitch Please

Fields2021

Fields 2021, Make Da Bears Great Again!
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Dodgers
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears

Trubisky's last stand.

Trubisky's Swan song

I don't get what's there to like about him personally. He reminds me of a robot, he gives the same answers every time he speaks, he's not sitting there hyping teammates up on the bench just st. He probably is a nice guy but I've never met him. A lot of bears fans mention his personality and what kind of person he is like that's helping us in anyway. He doesn't have the "IT" factor, this is known already. Some moments you could tell he's just crumbling. His lack of an IT factor was mentioned in college and his inability to hype others up.

He's not overly charitable or anything. that I know of I bet if he played here during the Trestman era he wouldn't have been able to rock the boat and keep the team together.

In fact his confidence has dipped, he's not the same guy he was having fun even when he was sucking, now he just sucks and it's depressing.

DrGonzo

Gazpacho Police
Donator
Liked Posts:

Trubisky's last stand.

Trubisky's Swan song

No offense but I don't think the number two overall pick can be considered an underdog. Unless maybe he got run over by a subway train and was making his comeback to the NFL after having his legs re-attached?

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
No offense but I don't think the number two overall pick can be considered an underdog. Unless maybe he got run over by a subway train and was making his comeback to the NFL after having his legs re-attached?

I think most NFL fans and experts think his career is on life support...just a matter of time before he's more of a trivia question regarding the year Mahomes & Watson were drafted.

I think he's an underdog in trying to avoid that destiny.

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:

Trubisky's last stand.

Trubisky's Swan song

Trubiskys contract year has a nice ring.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I think most NFL fans and experts think his career is on life support...just a matter of time before he's more of a trivia question regarding the year Mahomes & Watson were drafted.

I think he's an underdog in trying to avoid that destiny.

It's this. At this point, his career is nothing more than a trivia question answer.