***OFFICIAL*** CCS Hall of Fame Induction Thread (Class of 2020 Edition)

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
200.gif

Now for your own personal indulgent amusement to sit in judgement of the triumphant incumbent discussants over the repugnant redundant exhaustments.....

THE CCS Hall of Fame 2020 Induction Ceremonies

giphy.gif

To be eligible for the Highest Honor in the entire History of Message Boarding, you must have joined this fine website a minimum of five years ago and also have a minimum of ten thousand posts. The Staff here at Chicitysports.com have tortured themselves for weeks now to take every poster that qualifies and run them through a rigorous series of algorithms and litmus tests to give you fine people a list of ten nominations for the 2020 class of the CCS Hall of Fame.

Now the rest is up to you!

To cast your vote, please reply to this thread with your FIVE choices from the list provided below and ONLY from the list below or run the risk of a stern "STFU" from yours truly. So without further ado, your 2020 CCS HOF BALLOT.....

@Tjodalv

@Xuder O'Clam

@Gustavus Adolphus

@botfly10

@tardigrade

@airtime143

@onebud34

@HeHateMe

@ijustposthere

@Tater

Congratulations to all the nominees and shameless self-promotion is always highly encouraged...so please vote for yourself! To those that did not make the list...you have the entire year to make everyone realize the mistake and get yourself up here in 2021.

As a special bonus in 2020, there will be a separate ballot for you to vote on as well. For all of their endless thankless sleepless soulless work, you can also vote for your favorite Staff Member to enter the CCS HOF!!!

giphy.gif

So please choose ONLY ONE staff member from the list below in your reply as well....

@BNB

@clonetrooper264

@Crystallas

@FirstTimer

@MassHavoc

@Scoot26

@SilenceS

Voting will stay open until 7am CST on March 6th and the 2020 class will be formally inducted on Friday March 6th. Best of luck to the nominees and a big thanks to all that participate. Just remember that everyone that posts on this fine website is a winner...even @dabears70

fame.gif

@HeHateMe
@Tater
@airtime143
@ijustposthere
@botfly10

@Scoot26

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers

airtime143

This place is dead and buried.
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Jeepers.

Big bold letters with convenient underscores and still cannot comply with instructions. Do we need to rerun those litmus tests?

Keep making your own rules up and I may be forced to give your nomination to @Omeletpants
See?!?! I am wholly unqualified if I cannot follow simple instructions!

Am I going to be responsible for hillarying ommy in to office?

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I wouldn't feel right voting for myself, especially since I don't post as much as the others.
There are several great mods listed so it's hard to pick just one. So I will just wish a best of luck to nominees.

ETA: Kinda shocked I even made the list. ?

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
I wouldn't feel right voting for myself, especially since I don't post as much as the others.
There are several great mods listed so it's hard to pick just one. So I will just wish a best of luck to nominees.

ETA: Kinda shocked I even made the list. ?

Where?