Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Definitely man! Just trying to get some more Blackhawk fans posting
    Me and you should resurrect 643Sports and just make fun of Rich and Jon the whole time.
    "Captain Iago: You've said in the past that you vape, right? Checking out an e-cig kit tomorrow. Any suggestions?"

KR808D is the smallest one I can suggest. eGo/Riva is the best starter kit.
    Stay away from the blu-cig, greensmoke, njoy, and anything that looks like a cigarette. Sorry, if you want it to look like an actually analog cig, you're only fooling yourself, and you'll give up quick. $30-40ish is the price for the ego/riva kits.

Also, check out some youtube clips if you dont know what I'm talking about. You'll see the tiny amount of vapor that the small/cheapo ecigs produce. Some of the kits cost a LOT, and they are pure rip-offs for people that are easily confused.

And a manual means there is a button. Almost everything is a manual now, because people like manuals better. You'll see when you get going.
    Nah, nothing is on here - it is probably on Foxtel, but I don't have that - otoh I still haven't even watched my DvDs of last season's finals... so I suppose I ought to get on that. :)
    Every day I tell my wife, "im not watching this shit anymore" next day....im watching lol
    It cannot be any of the regime guys aka ex sox players. get rid of them all. Don cooper is the only one that should stay
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…