zack54attack
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Thx for the compliments. It's a lot of work, but it's pretty enjoyable, too.

yeah, I'm interested.
    Check ACC Sports Nation l ACC Basketball & Football Blog - News - Scores - Schedule -- on the far right - :yeah:

Thanks for the rec', man. They're adding us to their blog-roll tomorrow.
    Hey - how do I go about contacting the keepingitheel.com owners?
    much appreciated man...I'm running into a handful of admin issues that I just don't know much about -- may run them by you before too long.
    10-4 - thx man. I've got about a million sticky notes on my desktop of stuff I gotta do for the site - lol...it's busy-times, but the site's growing.
    I don't. I don't have any msngr, actually.

what's good? you need to txt or something?
    go here: UNC Sports it's his blog. click on the big "forum" button on the right.

:yeah:
    Teknoge3k. He's a forum member. I'm been trying to pimp out my soul for a decent banner...and was talking about one of his IGTs (he doesn't use hyperlinks and pictures like the rest of us, he creates his own .gif) and he said he dabbled in graphic design...then he threw out that gem in less than a day.
    No worries, I wasn't either. lol. Helluva game last night.
    Hey man -- if you're on the computer during the Duke/UNC game - could you pop in @ ACCSN on occasion and just make sure name calling/personal insults aren't an issue? I won't be home until the end of the game...
    If you don't mind what's it called? And so you know what book I'm talking about then? It's really good I bet you'll like it
    I don't want to participate any more in this thread.Maybe my English is bad.I didn't say he is the worst player in the PG position.I am just saying he is not good enough in this situations.He is the best player in the NBA because he can do so many things in the court but being in a PG role is not something he is good at.Hope you understand what I want to say.
    LeBron can definitely run the point well. I just like guys like CP3, Rose, and Nash more because of their better handling ability to go along with everything else they all do.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…