Monk
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• dude hurry up and make your pick, lol. Just don't take a certain TE ;)
    You're up in the dynasty draft. Hope you weren't planning on taking matt ryan
    I seen that :hi5:

If you're ever down for a good ass-kicking on Madden :beartroll:
    Draft Nerds indeed :lol:

I'm catching some flack from the other mods on the site for starting it this early...if we discuss the draft in there, though, I think most the draft talk will stay in there...which is the ultimate goal...organized chaos? :lol:
    Sweet. I've pinned a 2013 Bears Draft Database / Draft Discussion thread in the Bears forum...We'll take our time w/ it, as there just aren't changes very often right now....but if you see a mock draft that appears to be reputable, post it in there...try to use the same format I did in the OP...we'll knock it out :hi5:
    Same here. I get a LOT of my info from Walter Football, DrafTek, Football's Future, etc...

Anyway - I was considering starting the 2013 draft thread ridiculously early this year....like...now. And I ALWAYS need help updating all the sites. Would you have some interest?

Essentially, on occasion I'd need/ask you to update the sites using the same formatting I use so I can copy/paste it into the opening post. It would be extremely sporadic until February most likely, and even then would be once/week at best until April...when it really kicks in high gear.

Have any interest in helping me in the endeavor?
    So - you like the NFL draft? Did you see my 2012 Bears Mock Draft Database?
    Fair enough. He often times does have really good points...but like a lot of us on here, he's really friggin' stubborn, too.
    just quit responding to him. even if you're completely in the right, he won't stop.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…