Search results

1. number51

All - 22 offensive issues

Trains?
  2. number51

What do you wear to work on a daily basis?

Knowing it, good stuff. I was also very lucky, my parents paid for two years of college, If I wanted some cash for fun I was on my own. For 11 1/2 years I had classes and a job. When I sank back into just a job, it felt like a vacation.
  3. number51

All - 22 offensive issues

Is this really happening?
  4. number51

School is a job and you can wear pretty much anything to class you want within reason. The entire time I was in school from 5th grade on, I had a job. generous parents, good for you.
  5. number51

You would not have liked the 70's, everybody had to wear a tie, the guys in the mail room, everybody.
  6. number51

Was he being too mean to your buddy @Omeletpants the piece of shit racist? What is the proper amount of vitriol to spit in the face of a worthless scumbag like ommy? Is there really any way to go too far? I thought that was a little too nice, I'll bet @nvanprooyen could really amp it up if...
  7. number51

NBC Streaming service announced

We agree, I'm not talking about the timing, I'm talking about a free TV show that I enjoy now costing money. It's bait and switch, sleazy and greedy. Because of that there is no way in hell I would ever subscribe to that service.
  8. number51

Are you picking up on the fact that with the exception of some other racists and @Fatman LOU everyone here hates you?
  9. number51

Anthony Miller: Cut the Cancer out Now

Some CCS posters think the dear sweet one is made of paper thin crystal and the slightest thing will shatter him. I don't think it's true, I hope it isn't or he picked the wrong profession.
  10. number51

Anthony Miller: Cut the Cancer out Now

Is that really what they do?
  11. number51

I work from home, so sweats, shorts, or no pants at all, let that image burn in. When I do go into work Biz cas. On rare occasions I have to video conference from home I put on a dress shirt, but still wearing sweats/jeans/shorts/underware, wife thinks it's hysterical, I sound so serious but...
  12. number51

Yes it was. The first two seasons were on free TV, season three will be on a streaming service that costs money. Greed. https://tvline.com/2019/07/17/ap-bio-renewed-season-3-nbc-universal-streaming/
  13. number51

Taptalk

You don't understand in @Burque's line of work seconds matter, they could prove the difference between life and death. That is why he is being so serious. Besides. Literally everything!
  14. number51

Does this mean they are taking a great show (A.P. Bio) that has been on free TV for two seasons and moving it to pay TV? That is not advanced tech, that's just good old fashioned greed.
  15. number51

Prediction: Bears will have a new starting QB by week 4

You are completely missing the point. The idea of taking a knee was brought to Kaep as a sign of respect to the military and the flag, he thought he was being respectful, Trump told some morons the opposite, and of course the dim wits believed him, because he never lies. IDGAF what idiots...
  16. number51

For those of you that still have hope for Trubisky...

Did that happen already? I miss everything.
  17. number51

Roquan Smiths Chance to Seal the Game

Smith caught the ball in stride?
  18. number51

OFFICIAL - Top Sandwiches as determined by CCS

don't worry about Iowa, ursa lives in North Dakota, not exactly a hot bed of Mexican culture. It is very much authentic Mexican, what freaks out ursa is the American section of the menu which is just a very good business decision. The guy doesn't want to lose the gringo parents buying dinner...
  19. number51

Do we still want to boot Trubisky to the curb?

Mole eye would kill for that.
  20. number51

When will trubisky get a td pass?

When does the XFL start?