Search results

1. N

*** OFFICIAL*** Get well soon Patrick Mahomes thread

FK off. And FK Patty too.
  2. N

Review of Draft Capital Spent Since 2017

If you get a chance to get a HOF type player in his prime you jump on it everytime. 2 late first round picks is a steal. No chance Oakland would have traded him for 2 late firsts, they expected 2 top 10 picks.
  3. N

SB ring had little to do with Vainisi, but he was the current GM I guess. Angelo was horrible and put us in cap hell for shitty players like Mohomad. Maybe you just don't like Pace but his drafting has been stong, not perfect but strong.
  4. N

Finks yes, Vainisi No, Angelo hell to the no.
  5. N

Better then other GMs is low? I thought it was high. Who knew.
  6. N

Raiders at Packers this weekend..

Then why are you here?
  7. N

Much better then what other Chicago GM's have done.
  8. N

Dont know if Trubisky will ever be the answer but he's certainly giving it all he's got

The truthbiscut will turn it around. I get why you guys don't believe. I still do.
  9. N

Who do we want to lose tonight?

Packers, Det has their number lately. I don't think either team is all that good. If we play the way we should we will win the div outright.
  10. N

Updated NFC Playoff Picture: An overall good day for the Wild Card race

Up hill battle might be a good thing. We let down against bad teams. This will make the team fight harder and be more playoff ready if we get there.
  11. N

Updated NFC Playoff Picture: An overall good day for the Wild Card race

Remember last year? We lost to the Giants and Mia. We drop games against bad teams every year and win a few no one expects us too.
  12. N

Is Nagy a good head coach?

Good HC yes. Offensive guru no.
  13. N

Bears Updated Season Outlook, and a path to the playoffs

Both. I go hyperbowl when you guys get extra negative but I also believe were a playoff team. We'll be peaking at the right time.
  14. N

Bears Updated Season Outlook, and a path to the playoffs

Playoffs are a sure thing. You guys are funny. We have to much talent for any team we meet. Only question is do we show up. Playoffs are a gimme.
  15. N

I don't feel good about this game fellas

Ya Macks having a party and he invited the Raiders.
  16. N

Some Raider pregame talk Late sure, I been on vacation.

Feels great to be on this end of the Mack trade.
  17. N

No. 7 Is Roquan really any good? because that's where their attacking. lol
  18. N

I don't feel good about this game fellas

WTF?? Defense will score 21
  19. N

Sorry so late but I was in Savannah GA and TN for the last 8 days. Well do a post game too.
  20. N

1. Chicago just physically spanked the Vikes, who physically spanked us. The game’s not going to be pretty. We are going to get Bad Carr next Sunday. 2. I picked Chicago to represent the NFC in the SB before the season started. That hasn’t changed. To beat...