Search results

1. ijustposthere

Schefter: Trubisky playing today

I'm more confident in Mitch with Kyle Long out.
  2. ijustposthere

Schefter: Trubisky playing today

LOL. But really, Mitch needs to play. It does nothing for the organization if he isn't out there being evaluated.
  3. ijustposthere

Bears win tomorrow

0-2 in season openers and 0-1 off the bye. Seems pretty damning.
  4. ijustposthere

Bears win tomorrow

LOL, The Saints are 4-0 with Bridgewater, so forget about that. Latvius Murray is a very good backup, one of the better ones in the league. So forget about that. And Jared Cook literally makes almost no impact. This game is likely to be close, unless the Bears O can break through the Saints...
  5. ijustposthere

Saints will Destroy Bears?

You have a real hard time following along with football conversation. Seriously. The Bears being the favorites has nothing to do with who Vegas thinks will win, the line is basically the standard home advantage for two evenly matched teams. The rest that he pointed out has literally nothing...
  6. ijustposthere

It's because they're at home. Literally the only reason. If the Saints were at home, they'd be the favorites.
  7. ijustposthere

Largest passer rating decline when pressured versus with a clean pocket

He wasn't good against the Broncos either.
  8. ijustposthere

*** OFFICIAL*** Get well soon Patrick Mahomes thread

Um, cool? You have no one agreeing with you, which sounds about right. You seem to be confusing historical franchise success with actual dynasties. If that's what we're talking about, then Yankees win hands down. Hell, Patriots aren't even the greatest franchise in their own sport. But it...
  9. ijustposthere

SURVIVAL POOL

Not gonna lie, I'd probably forget after the first week.
  10. ijustposthere

Largest passer rating decline when pressured versus with a clean pocket

I'm giving him somewhat of a pass on this because it doesn't help when you basically are sacked by your own RG & LT every play. Biggest difference I've seen from last year so far is the lack of movement by Mitch, which, again, could be attributed by having his RG and LT in the way every single...
  11. ijustposthere

SURVIVAL POOL

@MarylandBear111 next time tag me jag off. Also, something like this should be more people where everyone left puts in $5 each week to make a massive winner take all pool.
  12. ijustposthere

Alvin Kamara, Jared Cook, Tre'Quan Smith all ruled out for Week 7

PJ is trash. I think people are sleeping on Murray, he isn't a bad RB.
  13. ijustposthere

Is the Andy Reid offensive system extremely overrated?

He injured an entirely different body part on an entirely different leg. Morons going off on social media, after the fact, are completely irrelevant. There's been, what, two instances (now three) where QBs have gotten hurt on how many QB sneaks? I remember Matt Schaub, and recently I heard...
  14. ijustposthere

Well, yeah. I'm actually interested to see how Mitch does without Kyle Long in his face. The intriguing matchup is Robinson vs. Lattimore. Lattimore has been other-wordly of late, but ARob looks to be the WR he was pre-injury. If the Bears were smart, they'd take advantage of Miller in the...
  15. ijustposthere

Bears win tomorrow

I think this game is going to be closer than that. Not predicting a win for either team. That said, Nagy with time to prepare, scares the shit out of me. He hasn't proven that extra time actually does him any good.
  16. ijustposthere

But the Bears have Trubisky.
  17. ijustposthere

Phil Simms on Trubisky

It's up to Trubisky to shut up the doubters.
  18. ijustposthere

Is the Andy Reid offensive system extremely overrated?

It's just funny because it wasn't even on the same leg as his ankle injury.
  19. ijustposthere

Review of Draft Capital Spent Since 2017

Like Cutler? It was well worth the price for Mack. If he remains healthy, he will be a HoF.
  20. ijustposthere

Nagy on Trubisky: "I never get into mechanics."

Dude, we get it, every QB sucks but Mitch. And sneaking Mahomes when he has a bad left ankle then injures his right knee is a totally bad idea because it's still a leg injury.