Search results

1. run and shoot

Fox wanted Watson. Mahomes was Pace's No 2 QB.

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/ex-bears-coach-john-fox-wanted-different-qb-in-draft-over-mitch-trubisky-210559099.html darn shame
  2. run and shoot

Cam Newton wants to play in Chicago

lol.... that was cool. "watch this"
  3. run and shoot

NFL arranges private workout for Colin Kaepernick

We could use Kap. But ownership would never let it happen.
  4. run and shoot

Why isn't Pagano being held accountable for this putrid defense?

Well this "D" has got work on putting up at least 14pts. / game:rolleyes:
  5. run and shoot

Mitch to prove everyone wrong

Tate and Baldwin would garbage back-ups on another team. Wilson and Brady lift their "O". McMahon was the last Qb here to do that. Wilson and Brady would lift our "O" with what we have. Even as I write this Wilson has again lifted the his "O" to a O.T. win vs S.F...
  6. run and shoot

What ? Should the "D" spot the "O" 2-3 Td's a game? And hold the opponent to shutout
  7. run and shoot

LOL.....the "D" held the Lions to 13pts. Take a hard look at the box score below......then tell us how our "D" isn't getting the job done
  8. run and shoot

Wilson and Brady didn't have these players throughout their careers. With the one yr. exception of Moss, and having Gronkowski, a TE, the rest were avg. for Brady. Wilson's Wr's were nothing to write home about either. Bottom line, Wilson and Brady lifted the wr's. Show me where I "compared...
  9. run and shoot

Here's the box score below. Now....tell us the "D" didn't get the job done.
  10. run and shoot

MACK?

THIS !!
  11. run and shoot

We're talking "O" weapons Period, not coaches or defenses ( heck we have darn good "D" right NOW) . And I noticed you named no play-makers for Brady or Wilson. Marshawn Lynch is HB not a wr. Plus how long has he been away from the S'hawks? Look at Wilson's #'s his first 3yrs. ( he has a...
  12. run and shoot

Charles Rogers has passed

Former MSU football player Charles Rogers has died There is no official word of what led to his death, however, there are reports Rogers was in hospice due organ failure. Stay with News 10 as we continue to follow this breaking news story.
  13. run and shoot

MACK?

Gotcha'......did u see this:
  14. run and shoot

MACK?

Bears Points allowed through 9 games last season 175. This season 157 Thanks "Anytime23"
  15. run and shoot

MACK?

LOL.....I'm not gonna get on this bus......but how do u know the Dolphins would do what u say???
  16. run and shoot

MACK?

THIS
  17. run and shoot

MACK?

Chicago Staleys.........it's like not being ready for ur 1st child. But ya deal with it. Ya don't put the kid up for adoption to save $$$. Chicago Staleys .....what u wanna do is cape for competition at the Qb position
  18. run and shoot

MACK?

:snoop" ________________________ ......but lets get rid of Mack 😖
  19. run and shoot

MACK?

Chicago Staleys .....what u wanna do is cape for competition at the Qb position
  20. run and shoot

MACK?

So what should we do flush the D and have teams kicking our butts by 28-35 points a game???