Search results

1. run and shoot

Hub Arkush & Laurence Holmes podcast-Kaepernick

Sports Talk Live Podcast: Bears not attending Hub Arkush, David Schuster and Patrick Finley join Laurence Holmes on the panel. And give some really good commetary on this Kap workout situation. It's about 10-15 minutes
  2. run and shoot

Charles Rogers has passed

Former MSU football player Charles Rogers has died There is no official word of what led to his death, however, there are reports Rogers was in hospice due organ failure. Stay with News 10 as we continue to follow this breaking news story.
  3. run and shoot

Mitchell Trubisky 'ratted himself out'

I don't know what to think about this........ it's only 3min.
  4. run and shoot

Qb talk and threads..... the April 2017 draft

A LOOK BACK.......... McShay Mock 2.0 (Watson 2, Trub 12, no Kizer) ------------------------------------------------------------------------- Bucky Brooks On Early Entrants Deshaun Watson, Clemson, QB: The two-time Heisman Trophy finalist put the finishing touches on an...
  5. run and shoot

Brock Osweiler retires

More info. below if anyone cares https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/brock-osweiler-retires/ar-AAISWe4?li=BBnb7Kz&ocid=mailsignout
  6. run and shoot

Three Coaches Most Likely Fired After Jay Gruden

Three NFL Coaches Most Likely to Be Fired After Jay Gruden See what Bruce Allen had to say I never cared for jay gruden
  7. run and shoot

Cutler deserves higher ranking Bears Top 100 ?

Jay Cutler deserves a higher ranking on Bears Top 100 list (click to see article and discuss) Here's what one fan said in the comments DC May 27, 2019 at 1:44 AM Terrible take. 8 seasons with garbage stats considering the pass happy offenses of the 2000s. You...
  8. run and shoot

Kudos on the Moon comments!

I didn't want this to go UN-noticed. Thanks for not being afraid to have a tough discussion on this situation. You've brought up some very valid points.
  9. run and shoot

OT: Pep Hamilton named HC for XFL’s D.C. franchise

Former Bears Qb coach Pep Hamilton named head coach and general manager of XFL’s D.C. franchise “I’ve always approached the game the same way,” Hamilton said. “I have the utmost respect for preparation. Over the last 20 years I’ve gained a lot of experience from the coaches I’ve been around...
  10. run and shoot

Robin Leach RIP

Did anyone know....he passed away in August...
  11. run and shoot

Bills' Incognito: 'I'm done

Bills' Incognito: 'I'm done ... The stress is killing me' https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/bills-incognito-im-done-the-stress-is-killing-me/ar-AAvIAqx?li=BBnb7Kz "He was out of football in 2014 after being suspended by the Miami Dolphins in 2013 as part of a bullying scandal." Oh the...
  12. run and shoot

Here's our problem moving forward

I said this last pre- season. Some said[I] ' it's just pre- season. '[/I ]And it carried over into the regular season. We aren't scoring points. This has and will continue to hurt us moving forward
  13. run and shoot

Now is the time for a Qb .....

COMPETITION, Lets find out who deserves to be the stater. I don't like the pick at #2 ( shoulda' been Watsin), however, my thought is lets put the best Qb on the field
  14. run and shoot

How do u guys feel about a Qb being........

handed the starting job without competing for it. It's seems like we always do this while making other positions compete.
  15. run and shoot

.....from a time when teams FEARED us

It's been a long week, so I thought some of you might wanna see a small part of what we use to be. Yeah I know it's illegal but it's still fun to watch. Enjoy TURN DOWN THE MUSIC https://youtu.be/1pGlPedni8Q
  16. run and shoot

Mike Zimmer says...Bradford "the starter" 2017?

Mike Zimmer says Sam Bradford has ‘earned the right’ to be Vikings’ QB...
  17. run and shoot

what was Pace thinking......

Inside the Huddle: Bears shouldn’t regret passing on Dak Prescott http://chicago.suntimes.com/sports/inside-the-huddle-bears-shouldnt-regret-passing-on-dak-prescott/
  18. run and shoot

John Saunders, on-air face of ESPN has passed

John Saunders, a longtime familiar on-air face of ESPN for nearly 30 years, has died at the age of 61...
  19. run and shoot

Broncos or Panthers: Which defense would you take in Super Bowl 50?

I'm going with Rivera. He brings ppl. from every where like his mentor Buddy Ryan use to do http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000628266/article/broncos-or-panthers-which-defense-would-you-take-in-super-bowl-50
  20. run and shoot

OT: The HC hirings- Your thougts?

Ranking each NFL off-season coaching hires I think the Titans really crapped in the bed with the retention of Mike Mularkey. I mean whats he done to deserve being the HC. Hell they went 2-7 with this guy Not sure about . Doug Pederson, Philadelphia Eagles: either. What they say about Gase...