Search results

1. DaaBears

Who thinks we win on Sunday?

I can't argue there. The key is for our coach to keep running the ball. The Packers run defense is pathetic. The Redskins ran well on them last week, and they truly have the worst quarterback in the NFL.
  2. DaaBears

Although you and I are on opposite sides, we are the only ones so far that answered the question properly, with one word.
  3. DaaBears

Me
  4. DaaBears

The 2020 Personnel Discussion: Offense

If I remember right, when New England came after Bars this year, they guaranteed him a spot on the roster, and the Bears gave him a raise and he agreed to stay. My guess is that Bars was also told something by Bears management to keep him here as well. I believe that he is a strong factor in...
  5. DaaBears

***CCS WEEK 15 BEARS vs. PACKERS GIVEAWAY***

I kind of feel guilty, I have won a few contests here already including the NCAA March Madness tournament which I turned down the gift. And I just won the last one. So my theory is just put totally optimistic numbers down and hope that it comes close. Technically, I think the Bears should be...
  6. DaaBears

The Bet

Turn those machines back on . . .
  7. DaaBears

***CCS WEEK 15 BEARS vs. PACKERS GIVEAWAY***

Passer Rating - 122.4 Yards - 346 Yds Per Compl: 12.36
  8. DaaBears

Robinson wants to be a Bear 4 Life...

I would extend him for sure, ASAP. If he was an asshole like many superstar receivers, I would let him walk. But so far, he seems one notch below the best group, with no psychological problems. I do wish he would learn to get his feet down in bounds more, like the best receivers do.
  9. DaaBears

***OFFICIAL*** NFL WEEK 14 IGT (Still In The Hunt Edition)

Just wow so far. Lol.
  10. DaaBears

What I want to see from Pace

Perhaps, or you might take a young QB, at look at his most recent "body of work" since this is new CCS terminology referred to Trubisky. Perhaps Nagy tried to make a pocket QB out of him, and it didn't work out, now with the change he has come into his own? Some of the best QBs ever were...
  11. DaaBears

Actually in the last two games, Trubisky was ridiculously accurate, pinpointing perfect passes all over the place. Do you hope it stops? Would you prefer to look at prior games instead where he wasn't as accurate? Or just say hey, those games were great, as good as anybody, lets hope it...
  12. DaaBears

Is that the fucking Cowboys that many of the message board haters gave the Bears no shot at winning the day before the game? Should I pull that thread out? Now that the Bears blew them out (until the 4th quarter BS), now the Bears beat nobody. Trubisky played insanely good by any standards...
  13. DaaBears

If he can't do anything well, how did he get Fedex Air Player of the Week, only to follow that up by an even better game the following week?
  14. DaaBears

The 2020 Personnel Discussion: Offense

I think that it is a good thing that the Bears are kind of somewhat at least mathematically still in it, and that they have 3 games coming up that mean a ton to the competition. With the two new tight ends, and fill ins at offensive line, this gives a few games in seeing a bit what these guys...
  15. DaaBears

If the rams go 10-6....

Several people have stated in fact in this thread the way a 3 way tie result would be handled with several different mechanisms and results. Obviously there can only be one true answer which also means people are stating things as fact which are inaccurate or incorrectly interpreted.
  16. DaaBears

***OFFICIAL*** NFL WEEK 14 IGT (Still In The Hunt Edition)

I have no love for Patriots, but they got screwed big time over and over in that second half.
  17. DaaBears

Imagine still NOT apologizing for h8ing on Anthony Miller at this point in 2019...

I would have expected much more apologies in this thread SMH
  18. DaaBears

Javon Wims Should be Ready for the Packers

Gabriel and Cohen way overutilized first 9 games. Too short to be out there play after play.
  19. DaaBears

Calling all Guitar players

I have moved on and pretty much stick with my Breedlove acoustic. The whole equipment thing has just become too much of a hassle. My Fishman acoustic amp and guitar, all set up in 3 minutes.
  20. DaaBears

Imagine still NOT apologizing for h8ing on Anthony Miller at this point in 2019...

All I need to do is CCS searches to prove my belief in Miller. Instead, I will just enjoy the fact that I gobbled up rare Anthony Miller rookie football cards on eBay at discount prices when things were rough. And I don't collect football cards, just Miller and Trubisky. Buy low, sell high.