Search results

1. Enasic

Bears Up Coming Free Agents

I think HHCD signs for 5 million. He’s been good but hasn’t been anything great. 8-9 mil for a safety is a lot of money.
  2. Enasic

Giants Waive Janoris Jenkins

Nerfed up world we live in.
  3. Enasic

Who thinks we win on Sunday?

Rodgers throws 3 TDs. The offense comes back down to earth. Packers 24 Bears 17
  4. Enasic

2021 Projected Salary Cap $196.8 - $201.2m

They sing his praises saying this is the year he takes a jump but it hasn’t happened. Now they have to pay him 13 mil for the unlikely chance that next year he turns into a pass rushing presence. It would be a dumb move. Bears need the cap to allocate to other positions on offense. Specifically...
  5. Enasic

2021 Projected Salary Cap $196.8 - $201.2m

I’d look to draft an OLB in the 2nd. The Floyd experiment is over. If you can’t produce with Mack on the other side, you are not getting 13 mil from me. I will wish you luck and look to draft a replacement who will most likely be more disruptive.
  6. Enasic

The 2020 Personnel Discussion: Offense

If the Bears could get something of value for Floyd, even better.
  7. Enasic

If the Bears part ways with Floyd and Trevathan (along with the usual names Long, Shaheen etc), would they have enough money to sign Scherf and Hooper? If so, I think I would go big and inject some major life in the offense. Then ideally go OT and Edge in round 2. Or maybe CB and Edge. Either...
  8. Enasic

Actually, Phil Emery disagrees with you. His draft strategy the year Aaron Donald came out was that if the Bears didn’t draft Donald, they would draft DTs in round 2 and 3. They came away with Ferguson and Sutton, and Emery is no longer a GM.
  9. Enasic

What Tight End Should Bears Sign In Free Agency?

Jarwin or Ebron
  10. Enasic

Nagy, not Mitch, deserves the credit for the win

True, but they’re doing a great job scheming and game planning specifically for Lamar’s skill set. Lamar is a hell of a player, but Harbaugh is a top 5ish HC too.
  11. Enasic

Nagy, not Mitch, deserves the credit for the win

This is pretty cool - When the team wins, only one guy is allowed credit. Now there’s some smarts for ya.
  12. Enasic

That Anthony Miller is a bit too much...

I like how even when he catches the ball, it’s practically a drop. He’s coming on, but even when he’s wide open he worries me that he’ll drop it.
  13. Enasic

Shaheen just never passed the eye test. Even when they drafted him, he didn’t look to have the it factor. Terrible pick by Pace.
  14. Enasic

Yep. OT and OLB in round 2. Tell Floyd hasta la vista. Ebron/Doyle in free agency. Keep whitehair and Daniels where they are and the offense won’t start the year looking like a pile of dung.
  15. Enasic

Ebron, Horsted, Burton, Holtz It’s not sexy but I think it could be effective enough with better OL and QB play.
  16. Enasic

Fahey breaks down Trubisky vs. Dallas

I don’t think so, but if he does, I’m all in on biscuit.
  17. Enasic

Mitch looked like a QB tonight

“Mitch looked like a QB tonight” He really did. He was in control, had command, and was accurate and smart all night long. Props to Mitch.
  18. Enasic

Mitch Trubisky Wins Yet Another Award

Hopefully. But was Mitch ever really “here?” Not sure how he’s back. Maybe you’re saying he’s about to arrive....
  19. Enasic

Mitch Trubisky Wins Yet Another Award

The haters will come out full force tonight after the offense struggles and the bears lose 17-13