Search results

1. DaaBears

Fedex Air Player of the Week

Trubisky nominated. Between him, Goff and Fitzpatrick. Go to nfl.com to vote. He really did have a huge second half, kind of kept to season ever so little still alive.
  2. DaaBears

Trubisky Calls Out Offense After Win

“ENOUGH IS ENOUGH; IT’S THE SLOPPINESS, THE MISTAKES, EVERYTHING. IT HAS TO STOP. WE’VE GOT TO GET BETTER AS AN OFFENSE. WE HAVE TOO MUCH TALENT AND WE’RE WASTING IT BECAUSE WE’RE HURTING OURSELVES. SO WE’VE JUST GOT TO BE BETTER, AND IF EVERYBODY DOES THEIR JOB, I THINK WE’LL BE FINE AND I...
  3. DaaBears

Game Stats

1st downs - Bears 26. LA. 11 3rd down Eff - Bears. 5/14. LA. 2/10 4th dofwn Eff - Bears. 1/1. LA. 0/0 Total Yards. - Bears. 388. LA. 231 Passing Yards - Bears 226. LA. 195 Rushing Yards - Bears. 162. LA. 36 Total Plays - Bears. 77. LA 42 Time of Possession. 38 minutes to 22...
  4. DaaBears

Thomas Jones on Fixing the Offense

Sounds exactly like everything I have said on here the last few days https://www.nbcsports.com/chicago/bears/thomas-jones-tweets-plan-fix-bears-struggling-offense
  5. DaaBears

My Take:

My take: Trubisky had some bad throws The offensive line got manhandled The pass rush barely existed Saints receivers were continuously wide open A punt was blocked Anthony Miller fumbled the ball running Montgomery fumbled the ball running So 29% of the run plays (2 out of 7) ended in a...
  6. DaaBears

Phil Simms on Trubisky

http://sportsmockery.com/2019/10/phil-simms-is-fed-up-with-people-attacking-mitch-trubisky/
  7. DaaBears

Bears Running Game SUCKS!

I have never ever seen the Bears have a running game this bad. Discuss.
  8. DaaBears

This Article Explains it All

https://ftw.usatoday.com/2019/09/bears-packers-defense-film-mike-pettine
  9. DaaBears

Bears / Packers

How does this sound? Trubisky 20-28. 235 yards 2 TDs. 0. INT 120 Passer Rating Rodgers 25-42. 275 yards 0 TDs , 1 INT 69 Passer Rating
  10. DaaBears

Bambi vs. Godzilla

Check it out
  11. DaaBears

Anthony Miller

"Chicago hasn’t seen how I can play yet. Really I was playing games with like one arm, making it happen. This year I’ve got two, so watch out.” My #calledit it for 2019 - Anthony Miller will be widely viewed as a Top 10 receiver by year end. Pace will panic..
  12. DaaBears

Bears Recap

Beat nearly everyone's expectations and a bright future going forward. Will be among favorites to start next season A little concerned about the potential of losing Fangio Mostly positive on Nagy Have a fantastic base to begin off season Extremely optimistic on Trubisky Probably going to...
  13. DaaBears

If the Bears Season Started Today . . .

If the Bears were to start a new season today, with the same schedule as this past year, what would you project their record would be? How many games were lost that could have or should have been won? Four? How many games were won that could have or should have been lost? Zero, or maybe two...
  14. DaaBears

Trubisky - Pocket Presence

It's odd that after a not so good performance, the front page of this message board is covered with Trubisky threads, and after a brilliant performance, only one Trubisky thread from them all. Although I always cared much more about defense and obviously in my glory, I think Mitchell needs a...
  15. DaaBears

Sean McVay Impressive Video on Bears

This guy is all over it. And he can talk this way on everyone in NFL. Very impressive review. http://www.nfl.com/videos/good-morning-football/0ap3000000996528/McVay-breaks-down-all-11-Bears-defensive-starters-in-just-over-a-minute
  16. DaaBears

Bears Vikings moved to night game 11/18

That's all Sorry already posted
  17. DaaBears

Bears Positives

1. Bears won 2. Packers lost 3. Lions lost 4. No turnovers 5. Better running game 6. Stopped running game and passing game 7. Tackled better 8. After giving up TD came right back and put opponent away 9. Always driving down field 10.Anthony Miller TD 11. Bryce Callahan 12. Smith all...
  18. DaaBears

Poll: Ranking Trubisky Through 6 Games

What is your take on Trubisky thus far:
  19. DaaBears

NFL Analyst Heaps Major Praise for Trubisky Development

Baldinger states that Trubisky is "making some kind of jump," referring to how impressed he was with Trubisky's play when compared to his rookie season. In the video, Baldinger explains how you expect franchise QBs to make a big leap from year one to year two, and a big part of that leap for...