Search results

1. B

The Niners, building a team through the draft

Watching the 2 games and 4 teams, really brings to light how far away the Bears are. We've got a long way to go and it isn't just the players. The coaching, discipline, execution and overall enthusiasm displayed is well beyond what I've seen this year from the Bears. Good luck in the future...
  2. B

Andrew Luck a Bear?

He retired because of chronic pain from injury. He doesn't need the money as a player. If he's interested in pro football, he'll be a coach, coordinator or announcer. There's no pain with those.
  3. B

Offensive line coach hired

After leaving the eagles, he's really moved around, with several short stays.
  4. B

Since 1992...

It would be a really poor financial decision to sell the team. Do you realize the taxes they would have to pay on the gain. It's far easier to continue owning the team. It keeps making money and a more likely event would be for them to bring in an owner as a partner or controller. Selling the...
  5. B

What are realistic scenarios bears trade up for a QB

Too many other needs. Pace stated that Mitch is the man. Sorry.
  6. B

Pineiro vs Parkey

I thought Eddy's main feature was his leg strength. Indoors today and on the last kickoff, he couldn't get it into the end zone??? What gives.
  7. B

Do you think Nagy is going to get better?

Somehow we seem to be missing the point. Nagy is the HEAD coach. So if the oline coach sucks, Nagy needs to fix that coach or fire him. If the OC isn't doing a good job, then Nagy needs to fix that coach or fire him. We seem to give all these position coaches a pass. Our TEs aren't very good...
  8. B

Ed Dodds, Colts assistant GM

So Mike Glennon wasn't also one of the whiffs? Not too sure about the 2 current back ups, but please name the QB that Pace has selected that you feel should still be on the team.
  9. B

ryan pace is an idiot

I agree. And the demonstration tonight shows a decrease in discipline. Some of the penalties should have been corrected months ago. Unfortunately, we've got one more game. And it's against a team that WANTs to win. Next week will be a repeat of the KC game. Nagy is lost and over his head.
  10. B

***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Bears vs Chiefs (Gotz 2 Stay TRU 2 Mahomes Edition)

Why do you think it's one versus the other. Both have major short comings.
  11. B

Unless Reid calls off the dogs, we're going to see a major blow out. I don't see us scoring anything until garbage time. Our D will be exhausted. And they start the second half on the field. 7-9 for the year...book it.
  12. B

This is a melt down. Hopefully, Reid has mercy on Nagy.
  13. B

The ST coaching is unbelievable. What coaches are doing their job...maybe pagano
  14. B

Watching this game convinces me that Nagy is in over his head. Yes, Mitch isn't who we thought he would be, but the coaching isn't improving players nor plays during this year. How we could have skipped the preseason with this terrible Oline, is beyond me. What was Nagy thinking. From top to...
  15. B

Does it look like 14-0.?? If not on this drive, on the next one.
  16. B

At least I can watch this on TV . Imagine spending my money on tickets for Soldiers Field and paying for an overnight hotel room. Ugh!
  17. B

It's only 7 points. This may be the closest the Bears get to KC.
  18. B

Well at least the D got off the field. Ha.
  19. B

Will Nagy lay down for his mentor tonight?

Nagy doesn't have to lay down; they players will come out flat and play like they don't care anymore. I don't think Nagy can fire up this team for more than 1 quarter. Season is over.