Search results

1. bears26

Raiders 5th round pick became a 7th

I have 20/20 but that guy in your gif doesn't
  2. bears26

Look, I like Trubisky. It kind of sucks that he regresed so much because you can tell the kid really wants to do well. I just do not see him going through simple progressions, his ball is always wobbly and he does not have much arm strength. He does not recognize defense pre-read, which also...
  3. bears26

I just don't see Nagy going down with Trubisky this year. Nagy is taking a lot of blame for the offense when Trubisky just could not run it (he did play better at the end of the season). Also, there are some clues/hints (Biggs / Jahns) from some of the beat writers not to read too much into...
  4. bears26

Well that Zeke signing was a bad signing by the Cowboys. Either way, I do not see Trubisky starting next season.
  5. bears26

Yes but still not sure if we are getting a 5th or 6th rd pick for Howard. Most likely a 6th. Full Draft order s- some later rd picks still need to move around. http://www.tankathon.com/nfl/full_draft
  6. bears26

OT Aaron Hernandez documentary

I watched it. It was a good watch but the CTE stuff is garbage. So tired of everyone blaming stuff on CTE. This made up head injury stuff by doctors is so made up.
  7. bears26

at least the Bears were still able to get a pick out of it. Bears will probably acquire more picks in a trade down and also with a possible Trubisky trade in the offseason.
  8. bears26

Post Press Conference Mock Offseason

and I think he is a must sign since he is a lot younger than Trevathan. Kwit also wants to start moving forward.
  9. bears26

Bears hire DeFilippo as QB coach

I am still not so sure he is the starter next year.
  10. bears26

Post Press Conference Mock Offseason

Yeah, that would be a terrible off season with Case Keemun and Ty Montgomery. No to either.
  11. bears26

***OFFICIAL*** NCAA NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP GAME IGT: CLEMSON VS LSU | 7:00PM | ESPN

He would definitely be on the bench in this game. So much NFL talent in this game.
  12. bears26

***OFFICIAL*** NCAA NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP GAME IGT: CLEMSON VS LSU | 7:00PM | ESPN

Etienne would look so good in a Bears uniform. Explosive, something Montgomery is not.
  13. bears26

Oh Good..we hired an unemployed guy as OC

The franchise QB can only be had in the draft. Bears have to sign a free agent and also draft a QB.
  14. bears26

Biggs: No Kafka, Targeting Bill Lazor

The run game is more of Castillo's job.
  15. bears26

Biggs: No Kafka, Targeting Bill Lazor

Honestly, I don't think it matters who they hired. Nagy is the offensive coordinator.
  16. bears26

***OFFICIAL*** SEAHAWKS @ PACKERS IGT

No interest in watching the 2nd half of this game.
  17. bears26

Pat Shurmur a possibility

Nah, he did not want the Bears job, he wanted a better opportunity. He was not going to call plays in Chicago, Trubisky is the current QB and it is a potential one year deal with Pace being on the hot seat.
  18. bears26

***OFFICIAL*** SEAHAWKS @ PACKERS IGT

Packers have no shot against the 49ers. Seahawks do.
  19. bears26

Bears hire Clancy Barone as TEs coach