Search results

1. C

Power vs Zone

Did you just write all that? This is an exagerated way of accusing me of saying "i know you are but what am i? Spartan you fat pussy. You still havent contributed anything. You are a bitch and consistently chime in with zero contribution to the OP. Notice windy engaged the discussion and...
  2. C

Power vs Zone

So if the pulling guard fails to execute and everyone just blocks the guy in front of them and instead of hitting the intended hole it resembles a zone run where he options for a different path its still a power run? Im just saying most plays dont go 100% as intended from an offensive...
  3. C

OT: Antonio Brown has locked himself inside his house

Brown feels alive right now... he will never feel more elegant in his life. His peak is when he feels he’s got all the attention, good or bad. he’s got it all now
  4. C

LT options in draft? Day 1 playable?

I'd be all for that.
  5. C

LT options in draft? Day 1 playable?

Trey Adams is definitely a day 1 starter he just has injury issues.
  6. C

Power vs Zone

Really? Tell that to Charles Leno and whoever our RT was this year after Bobbie Massie. Doesn't have to win, but also has to win enough that the option is there to kick it outside at some point. The more you dominate at the line the more the zone run options there are and the wider the...
  7. C

Power vs Zone

What I am saying is the chiefs throw 70% of the time. How are the a "zone run team". They're awful at it. Also the 49ers have a top 5 defense with a ton of young talent from bottoming out the last 3 years. They kept Joe Staley as their LT for 12 years and built a great offensive line all the...
  8. C

Power vs Zone

Your inability to read and remember anything past a month ago indicates youve syluffered to much head trauma. Nothing of substance ever comes out of your mouth. You're just a huge pussy behind a keyboard.
  9. C

Power vs Zone

I know he does. I know when things werent working last year they changed things. Go do your research he balanced the run and irs the FB TE thst make his offense go. Those are elements of a power run game. Every play is technically a zone run that doesnt go right. You fucking dope.
  10. C

Power vs Zone

"Was" the staple of his offense and there was an adjustment made in the beginning of the year if you dont recall. In fact he said he moved away from his gameplan to better suit his team. Which was the addition of power running. In fact it was all over the place and it was mentioned...
  11. C

Mahomes overrated and Trubisky will outperform him next season

Imagine having to peak at your blindside at the start of every play because your LT is playing so poorly that you call 15 wr screens becsuse he cant block for longer than 3 seconds and is a worthless run blocker.
  12. C

Mahomes overrated and Trubisky will outperform him next season

He literally has 5 of the best players in the league playing with him on offense. There's a reason Brady had a bad year. His teams defense was #1. The talent on his side? Nonexistent. Mitch had worse options than Brady. Literally 5 guys were backups. That doesnt include the worst LT in...
  13. C

Mitch can win with a team built like San Fran!

They had a terrible play caller.
  14. C

Mitch can win with a team built like San Fran!

Really? Whos done that?
  15. C

Question about Chicago

Have you tried blackbird yet? I highly suggest it.
  16. C

Question about Chicago

The menu is chef selected. Its a Michelin rated restaurant. The food at those places is unique but delicious.
  17. C

Power vs Zone

The Packers are a 75% Nickel team. They see our QBs and HCs and said, they are gonna throw it 50 times. They won the division because they built there lineup to win the division. Not to win a superbowl. They're favorites to win it next year as well. Nagy seems stuck on running his offense...
  18. C

Power vs Zone

Looking at San Francisco run looked very straight forward power run. Im not saying zone run dosen't have its place with mobile QBs. But the 3rd and short TD looked like a pure power run. Baltimore's run game outside of Jackson didn't hit many home runs. And when Jackson is running he is...
  19. C

Do bears fans need to get over mahomes and watson?

Much of this would change with a decent offensive line. Ours isnt just bad its the worst in the league. They masked a lot of deficiencies with screens and short passes. That o line is awful.