Search results

1. JTaylor072

David Njoku or OJ Howard?

Maybe not totally the issue but Jameis was never fond of his TE's at FSU either...
  2. JTaylor072

Free Agent QB Discussion

It isn't their decision - the agent would never do it LOL - you hire an agent, then they have one of their other clients come after your job? Not gonna have both for long. Bad Business.
  3. JTaylor072

Shaq Barrett

Tampa is not a Train Wreck LOL - They have a coach who we should have hired years ago Arians, they went 7-9 with a Turnover machine at QB. Tampa has ELITE WR Talent. The Oline is Solid. RBBC approach that works in Arians Offense. The defense is middle of the pack and that is with all the short...
  4. JTaylor072

The Bears are not going to make the playoffs next year either.

Offense will regress to the mean. And the D will bounce. 12-4 next year. SB appearance but Mitch will lose to Brady in his last appearance. #HistoryMade #TheywillallforgetTrubisky
  5. JTaylor072

Can This Be Fixed By Next Season?

Easy to fix this team. CAM NEWTON. Draft Offense Line. FA Pass Rusher and TE. Get Healthy. Return to playoffs! Win SB
  6. JTaylor072

Upgrading the OL

Charles Leno will be better next year. 2019 was a year of so much change in his personal life, which is hard for any professional to deal with. 5 years ago I got married - me and my wife brought our son into the world same year. Due to all the changes, while I still performed ok at my job, I...
  7. JTaylor072

Is it possible? Bears 4-0, Min 2-2 over next 4?

In general as well, this trend has a high probability to continue for the next few weeks. Usually when a player or team 'click' and 'figure it out', the streak lasts for a period of time. So with that I will go ahead and say as long as Montgomery injury isn't debilitating for next week, the...
  8. JTaylor072

You must be some kind of amazing debater in your real world. My reasons were perfectly logical to anyone who watches this team closely and understands sport in general. It is and was quite easy to see that the O was starting to figure some things out and could bust out soon.
  9. JTaylor072

@Anytime23 I gues we were both wrong - Your prediction of 6-10 and my labeling of your ability to tell the future like the best!
  10. JTaylor072

Hmm looks like optimistic intuition won out over negative pessimism. What you say today Mr. @Outlaw Josey Cutler ?
  11. JTaylor072

I guess all I can say, Outlaw, is let us see what happens in December. You know I was once a bumbling fool at my chosen profession. Took me some time to figure things out, but over a season of my life, just a few weeks, some things started to click and I figured some things out. Now I am one of...
  12. JTaylor072

You guys are acting like it is impossible for a QB who has scored some points in the NFL to not get hot? A couple things I have noticed over the past few weeks that make me think Trubisky could in fact hit a hot streak: 1. His shoulder injury seems to be getting better. This is proven by the...
  13. JTaylor072

Viks did their part again last night. Now what? Bears beat DAL Thursday - Viks probably hold off the Lions, but @Chargers and Packers are possible L's A lot of folks still have this team written off. Too many issues on offense but all of that can be cured if Trubisky is ascending into a hot...
  14. JTaylor072

Really! Just noticed 🤣🤣
  15. JTaylor072

Bears did their part! Now let’s see how Min and GB do!
  16. JTaylor072

I’ll keep a couple guys who have gone 22-10 and reached the playoffs in consecutive years. Pace has assembled a competitive roster and is a QB pick away from having assembled a SB caliber competitive team. Nagy is a 2nd year young coach who has proven he can lead a team and motivate them to...
  17. JTaylor072

Certainly is a long shot no doubt. Also quite frustrating how close this team is/was and how the shortcomings on offense are disappointing. Maybe they cannot win the next 4 to setup a potential playin game @Min, as a fan though a win today is all that matters, the we can ask the question can...