Search results

1. Huxster

1st O td of the season will be...

Paterson, start of game kick off of week 1 to the house !!
  2. Huxster

Sean Payton has coronavirus

Pandemic is the numerical spread not the severity of the illness, this was brought to Europe by chinese students before they thought, do you honestly think China told us the truth, no, we have had 6 deaths of old people in my tiny parish (220 households) this winter before they announced this...
  3. Huxster

Sean Payton has coronavirus

Italy is a poor example to model on, it has highest % of old people in europe and came in 31st in the Global Health securityindex you guys were 1st we were 2nd. Global Health Security Index
  4. Huxster

Lions sign Nick Williams

If they cut loose A'Shawn Robinson, it'd be a good tit for tat swap.
  5. Huxster

Best Value Free Agent QBs

Isn't this an oxymoron?, as if they are available then they aren't good value!?
  6. Huxster

I don't feel good about this game fellas

Sit in a darkened room hugging yourself whilst rocking to and fro humming a show tune. You'll feel right as rain in no time.
  7. Huxster

If Roquan plays Sunday

Plays like an all pro fulfilling his responsibilities in the scheme .
  8. Huxster

I laughed, Hicks with the Queens guard

He's a Yeoman Warder or Beefeater, someone I served with is one.
  9. Huxster

Without looking, What do you think the weather in London will be?

The wings of the chicken were the bit we fed to the ferrets when I was a lad, feathers and all. Never been able to see beyond them as animal feed.
  10. Huxster

Without looking, What do you think the weather in London will be?

It won't be they have a new fangled pitch system where the grass soccer pitch splits in half lengthways and slides under the stands to expose a 4G pitch specifically with better sight lines for NFL.
  11. Huxster

Thoughts and Observations Week 4

Majority opinion everywhere but in Oakland
  12. Huxster

What did Matt Nagy say time

Looks like, "this'll keep the fuckwits on CCS busy"
  13. Huxster

Thoughts from going to last night's game

Just to improve the aim of Bears fans !!
  14. Huxster

Eddie Pineiro

I'd never paid attention before he pointed it out now I look every time, I think I was better off ignorant to it.
  15. Huxster

Eddie Pineiro

I will say one thing though Grimson was right about Scales, his snap was off for the winning kick, again.