Search results

1. DC

Jimmy Graham Skype Interview Mar 27th.

I don't know about you all, but I can't wait for the Daniel/Foles interview.
  2. DC

Jordan Love

I hope George reels in Pace and disallow any trade ups. Save all the picks next year for the new coach and GM. Let them mortgage more draft capital for a QB of their choice.
  3. DC

Tyler Bray is back

I'd love to see mental midget Mitch (MMM) get traded for a 4th rounder to make up for Foles. Then, use our 2nd round picks on the best QB and offensive lineman available. Boom, roasted.
  4. DC

Who Will Bears Start QB in 2020? Trubisky or Foles?

What an absolute travesty that was. Tom Brady was out there in the 3rd quarter of preseason game #3, IIRC. Nagy thinks he's so fucking clever. Mitch and Foles should alternate series in the preseason. Continuity be damned.
  5. DC

Tyler Bray is back

Pace will absolutely trade a pick from next years draft to move up 5-7 spots this year. Guaranteed.
  6. DC

Stock Market

This sentiment, in general, is me to a T. About a month ago I paid off the mini-van (which I absolutely adore, suck it haters!) with 13K cash. FUCK ME! I haven't invested a penny side from normal 1st of the month Roth IRA contributions and 529 plans for my two boys. My unsolicited .02 advice...
  7. DC

Who Will Bears Start QB in 2020? Trubisky or Foles?

I agree. I think Mitch gets a handful of games to show significant progression. If not, he gets yanked in favor or Foles. Could be week four, six or eight. The better the D plays, the shorter the leash, IMO. Justifiably so.
  8. DC

Bears sign Ifedi

https://www.espn.com/video/clip/_/id/19261182
  9. DC

Anyone here impacted directly with this COVID-19 virus?

Stay positive. You got this.
  10. DC

Time to admit it; Mitch is god awful

Clearly, the guy is one TE away from restoring his Pro Bowl status.
  11. DC

I like the Nick Foles trade

At the end of the day, that;s the stat that matters. If the Bears don't make the playoffs this year, I hope they shit can Nagy and Pace.
  12. DC

Rams sign pass-rusher Leonard Floyd for one year, $10M

Great motor. Lots of effort. Had great games against Green bay and I'll always appreciate that.
  13. DC

I like the Nick Foles trade

As long as we keep all of our draft picks for 2021, I don't give a fuck. Bears D will be fierce this year. Who knows, maybe Foles comes in to replace a shitty Trubisky and the Bears are 6-6 and he goes on another magical run. All we need to do is get to the playoffs!
  14. DC

Bears trade for QB Nick Foles

Guaranteed he drafts offense with both of those two first rounders.
  15. DC

Trevathan extended

KPL for sure. Loved his energy.
  16. DC

Wanted to share something

I use TPT for worksheets for my kids. They can earn "Bonus Bucks" to be turned in for fun activities or carbohydrates (@Spartan ) . It is a fantastic website and the sheets are cheap and progress nicely.
  17. DC

Trevathan extended

This is a great move by Pace is Kwit if getting the #s rumored. Roquan will improve dramatically with DT's leadership both on and off the field. DT is a GREAT person and a warrior. Yes, he has some injury history, but who doesn't? This is a move that will serve Roquan and the future of the...
  18. DC

That time you almost died

Better luck next time.
  19. DC

Rumor from a completely disreputable source

You're so mad and we fucking love it. Fucking Pace!
  20. DC

Coming to Orlando on vacation? Ask me anything...

Fuck yes. You killed this.