Search results

1. Zerovoltz

Kyler Murray vs. Jalen Hurts

......Maybe a team sees Hurts as Lamar Jackson lite...but slightly better passer? IDK.....I have heard the Chargers are interested in Hurtz, and are targeting him as a 2nd rounder/trade back into round 1 late kind of guy. Look for them to be his destination.
  2. Zerovoltz

Bengals to work with Dalton on a trade

This...I'm nearly sure Mariotta sees the Bears QB situation as the one he might be able to come in and win the job, or takeover when t-biscuit loses it.
  3. Zerovoltz

The biggest difference between Patrick Mahomes and Mitchell Trubisky is..........

The Chiefs O-line gets a lot of national pub as being GOOD. It's not a good line. The tackles are good. The interior O-line bad. Several articles etc published about that if anyone would bother to read them. The national media just looks at a low sack number and assumes the line is good...
  4. Zerovoltz

Lamar Jackson's precision passing

In the meantime..... Pat Mahomes' 35 starts without losing by more than seven points is the second longest to start a career among Super Bowl era quarterbacks behind Russ Wilsons 38. His eight career losses are by three, three, one, seven, six, six, seven and three points. When his team is...
  5. Zerovoltz

Trubisky Bowl

I've seen this same type thought on this board a 1000 times.....so WHO could the Bears draft and have them actually be good, lift the talent around them and all that? Also....clearly, if this is true, the Colts should be burning up the phones right now to trade for Trubisky, because...
  6. Zerovoltz

Trubisky Bowl

Houston VS Kansas City. Who will win? KC and Mahomes favored by 10 over Watson and the Texans. We won’t know the winner until Sunday but I think we can all agree the Bears are the losers. (As if you all aren’t miserable enough, a hole KC troll comes to kick you while you’re down)...
  7. Zerovoltz

Here are the best list of reasons why it was smart of Pace to choose Trubisky over Watson

Yeah....you are right because the OTHER guy they passed is going to beat them.
  8. Zerovoltz

How is Mahomes getting the first downs on 3rd when Trubisky does the same play and only gets 2 or 3 yards?

.....You don't suppose that easy schedule last year had anything to do with it and that the Bears weren't due for some regression from that and some very hard to sustain defensive metrics? Trubs will probably be decent if given support and more time. He wasn't bad last year....
  9. Zerovoltz

How is Mahomes getting the first downs on 3rd when Trubisky does the same play and only gets 2 or 3 yards?

Uh....KC has a bad O line. Can't get a push....not a good pass blocking O line either. ....no pro bowlers..... 1. If Andy Ried just schemes dudes open all over the place, why did we need Mahomes to begin with? Alex Smith should have been just racking up 40 TD seasons and winning superbowls...
  10. Zerovoltz

Mahomes: Best QB in 2017 Draft Class

Trubisky looks like he MIGHT be able to supplant Chad Henne as our backup in a few more years.
  11. Zerovoltz

Mitch says he knows the Mahomes/Watson comparisons will never stop

Uh...no. I often wonder what qualifies a person to be white or black or something else? Mahomes does have a black dad, and a white mom. He was around his white mom alot, and he sounds alot more like a guy that would wear a cowboy hat as he attends a frat party while attending SMU. His mom...
  12. Zerovoltz

Mahomes: Best QB in 2017 Draft Class

I know there are tons of pro Trubisky threads and lots of optimistic outlooks etc on this board....but this one happens to be my favorite here with members telling me How Trubisky was clearly the best and Mahomes would suck. I enjoyed reading it all again just now and figured I'd bump it again...
  13. Zerovoltz

Did Matt Nagy just pull the plug on the Trubisky Era?

In all seriousness......the report they didn't even bring in Watson for an eval....is reckless on Pace's part just in the interest of further his own career and interests. When you take a big swing and miss at QB....people lose jobs. Players don't want to sign with your team....etc etc...
  14. Zerovoltz

Did Matt Nagy just pull the plug on the Trubisky Era?

......nope......not quick enough.
  15. Zerovoltz

Why Bears won't draft a QB in 2020

Let's examine these a little closer. Dolphins. Definitely in the market to draft a QB. Bengals. Also all in to draft a QB. Redskins. Just spent a 1 on Haskins. They aren't going QB after the owners hand picked choice hasn't had a full year and they'll get him a new coach. They are NOT in...
  16. Zerovoltz

Why did the Bears draft Mitch Trubisky over Patrick Mahomes and Deshaun Watson?

There was alot of talk out there that Houston LOVED Mahomes and didn't think Watson was good on the whiteboard sessions. They believed Mahomes would get further along than 10. I don't know where they ranked Trubisky, but I know that they wern't high on Watson. I read reports at the time that...
  17. Zerovoltz

Max Kellerman today: Ryan Pace racist

First......you sound like a guy who reads the box score and just thinks Mahomes must be some system guy. That isn't it. He has an incredible arm and he can throw accurately from any platform......COUPLED WITH, his ability to keep his eyes downfield scanning for targets at all times.....plus...
  18. Zerovoltz

1000 Posts For Watson

LOL