Search results

1. PFTCB

Andy Reid on Nick Foles

Yeaaaah buuuuut Nick Foles and perennial backup and XFL standout Jordan Ta'amu were both available and Reid chose the latter
  2. PFTCB

Bears trade for QB Nick Foles

Cool I also want the guy that got benched for Gardner Minshew.
  3. PFTCB

How would you feel about Jameis Winston?

can't afford him, doesn't matter
  4. PFTCB

Fromm slipping in the mock drafts...

Fromm is garbage. Going to be a huge bust
  5. PFTCB

At least Hicks is Awesome

it hurt my elbow when i saw his elbow get smashed AGAIN in this game. I can't remember the play, I think it was in the third quarter. One of the times he had to come off for a minute. I was like, man you've done enough just get to next season brother
  6. PFTCB

If the rams go 10-6....

The meatball kicker takes are great. Guy didn't start missing at all really until he was injured, then missed more because he had to keep kicking with an injury, and now that he isn't injured - surprise, he's making them all again.
  7. PFTCB

I love how Bears fandom went from overly pessimistic to overly optimistic in a single day

It's lunch time EST. Is that okay with you dad?
  8. PFTCB

Is Leno a Blocking Sled or a Man?

par for the course for him
  9. PFTCB

I love how Bears fandom went from overly pessimistic to overly optimistic in a single day

I want them to win too, I'm just not completely fucking blinded by one real win. I'd rather them keep on the path of improvement through injury they've set out upon.
  10. PFTCB

https://gfycat.com/soursimplisticasianconstablebutterfly-new-orleans-saints-atlanta-falcons-football
  11. PFTCB

Sure, but let me know when this page gets 4m users. If I'm half wrong, it's still 2 million "fans"
  12. PFTCB

Nvm, you're one of them. Dumb fucking meatball
  13. PFTCB

If you're not a meatball this is probably true. If you are, like most people, it isn't. A quick browse on the Facebook page or reddit(definitely more representative of the fanbase as a whole than here) will show you exactly what I mean.
  14. PFTCB

Can you dumb fucking meatballs just look at things objectively? Thanks
  15. PFTCB

Let’s pump the brakes on Trubisky

tbf that was a missed block by guess who
  16. PFTCB

Horsted and Holtz better than Burton and Shaheen

I'll just say it. With the Nagy offensive scheme, these two playing like they have are the key to this whole fucking thing. I know there are other problems and have been, but having these two open things up has been so noticeable. Other things too, of course, but give credit where it's due.