Search results

1. Bear Nation

Bears trade for QB Nick Foles

Great move. He’s got experience in the Nagy system and has lead his team to a championship on the biggest stage. Should make for an interesting QB competition in camp. May the best man win. Bears are going ‘all in’ for the championship this year.
  2. Bear Nation

Breaking News: Kobe Bryant Dead!

As a lifelong Lakers and Kobe fan this is heartbreaking. Being the same age as him with 3 daughters of my own I always felt a connection to him both on and off the court. Life is too short and tomorrow is never guaranteed so be sure to tell the ones you love that you love them. Thoughts and...
  3. Bear Nation

***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Bears @ Vikings (That's A Wrap Edition)

Trubisky leads us down for the game winning FG and Pineiro nails it. Nice way to wrap up the year with momentum headed into next season.
  4. Bear Nation

***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Bears @ Vikings (That's A Wrap Edition)

Nice drive and running by Montgomery. Where has this been all season?
  5. Bear Nation

Who thinks we win on Sunday?

Bears Win tomorrow followed by losses to both the Vikings and Rams (who also lose next week to the 49ers). Then we win out the remainder of our games en route to the playoffs with all the momentum. Tis’ the season everyone.
  6. Bear Nation

David Blough to start at QB

The Bears will beat the Lions today to move to 6-6 setting up a showdown next Thursday at home against a slumping Cowboys team.
  7. Bear Nation

Akiem Hicks Injury Update?

The last I heard was that Akiem Hicks would be back for the game against the Packers. Has anybody heard anything different? If that’s still the plan and the Bears can beat the Lions and Cowboys with Hicks coming back for the final 3 games against the Packers, Chiefs, and Vikings the Bears have a...
  8. Bear Nation

Can We Make .500 This Thursday?

I will say if the Bears were to win out with our remaining schedule and secure the 6th seed in the playoffs the rest of the league better be on notice.
  9. Bear Nation

Anyone tailgating at the Bears/Giants game?

I’ll be tailgating at the Packers-49ers game tonight wearing my Bears gear...does that count?
  10. Bear Nation

Jesper Horsted promoted to active roster

I’ve been calling for him to play for weeks now. He looked good in the Preseason.
  11. Bear Nation

***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Bears @ Rams (The Late Night Whoop-De-Doo in Holly-Woo Edition)

Maybe benched him to get a spark like the Bills did with Frank Reich years ago
  12. Bear Nation

Bears Will Beat the Lions This Week

Bears Win! Where’s all the Debbie Downers and haters at? The Bears will build off the momentum from today’s win and take it in to next week against the Rams to do it again. The streak begins today. Bear Down!