Search results

1. Aquineas

OT: Diggs to the Texans

Honestly it seems like they haven't really been the same since the Damar Hamlin injury. It felt like Allen was looking for someone to throw to a lot last year. Shakur was a big win for the team, but getting open when everyone is focusing on a true #1 WR vs getting open without that distraction...
  2. Aquineas

OT: Dallas Police searching for Rashee Rice

She's not wrong.
  3. Aquineas

They "learned" from the Ray Rice scenario. The altercation and domestic abuse situation killed a career (and cash flow for both).
  4. Aquineas

Dan Orlavsky shits his pants, live on ESPN

My favorite part of that is Cris Carter's expression.
  5. Aquineas

Sources: Vontae Davis found DEAD [OFFICAIL should have been a Lions fan thread]

I just have a poignant memory of him wanting to call his Grandmother in the middle of being cut in Hard Knocks. Then the follow-up of quitting football at halftime. Way too young.
  6. Aquineas

Worst place I've personally driven is Boston. They drive stupid.
  7. Aquineas

Possibly. But there's certainly opportunity to yield the passing lane rather than possibly unilaterally deciding, "Hmm I am going fast enough.. Nobody should need to pass me." I am not saying this person did this, but I saw a crap load of this behaviour over the weekend, with 40ish car backups...
  8. Aquineas

The Porsche caused it and was going way too effing fast, but typical American lane discipline is in effect once again. I drove up to Dallas for Easter and I couldn't believe how much traffic congestion was caused by people hijacking the passing lanes and not allowing faster traffic behind them...
  9. Aquineas

Meanwhile at Drake Mayes pro day

That was a little bit on the receiver too to be honest. He slips and messes up the timing, then doesn't get the expected depth on the route. Of course, he is throwing against air with no pass-rush, so there was ample opportunity to adjust.
  10. Aquineas

OT - Masculinity Poll [Painted fingernails and pink phone case vs Being bullied online into changing decades old username]

If he's gay and takes the Bears to a Super Bowl, nobody will give a flying fuck, and maybe he can knock down some stereotypes while he's at it. If he sucks is no good, some people are going to call that out. Personally I hope he wins to annoy the people who mistakenly think that matters outside...
  11. Aquineas

A message from Olin

It was a fantastic pick. It does not however fill the till after years of neglect.
  12. Aquineas

A message from Olin

He's definitely not wrong. I've strongly believed that the Oline has been neglected for the last few regimes and everyone acts surprised when Green Bay, with a pit of 1st rounders, cleans our clock, particularly in the A-gap. Bears? Go get JPJ and shore up the center position.
  13. Aquineas

OT- Scum bag Detroit Player Making Headlines

This is inconsequential, but Sam Hurd was a relatively talentless player who made little impact on his team. Oh wait...
  14. Aquineas

Are we good at Center?

I vehemently disagree. That team up north destroys the A gap every game with multiple first round picks. We smurfed around for years putting up retread tires on the interior offensive line, and look where it got us.
  15. Aquineas

Are we good at Center?

F no we're not good at center.
  16. Aquineas

Justin Fields Unfollows Bears on Instagram in Crazy Smokescreen!

Yeah he's probably still partying his ass off in Europe and will get around to updating it when he gets home.
  17. Aquineas

Justin Fields Unfollows Bears on Instagram in Crazy Smokescreen!

So does Fields now un-follow the couple of Falcons players he followed?
  18. Aquineas

No surprise that Poles BLOWS it AGAIN

Yeah I kinda agree with this.