Search results

1. Matt Bowen interview

Good stuff
  2. Joel Klatt Top 50

1. OT1 for him is not Alt. It's Olu Fashanu who is 8 on his board. (Alt is 10) 2. Says it's a very deep draft at the top and a lot of the guys towards 50 would be first rounders in other drafts. 3. Uses the G word to describe Caleb who is #1 on the board. 4. Lists Odunze ahead of Nabers...
  3. Who are the mocks wrong on?

Give me a guy that the mock drafts (or fans) are too high or low on in your opinion. I’m going Chop Robinson. If I had never seen a mock or looked at stats I would think he’s a top 15 pick. To me the athleticism just jumps off the “tape”.
  4. 4 QB 3 WR 1OT scenario

So draft day hits and the first 8 picks goes some combination of: The 4 QBs. MHJ, Nabers, Odunze and Alt. No team wants to trade down. Who’s your guy at 9?
  5. Odunze (every catch)

I know a lot of you want him at 9 so thought I’d post this.
  6. “Order of extensions”

Poles is adamant that he wants Allen to be a Bear past 2024, but time will tell when an extension will get done “I think down the road," Poles said Monday about an extension for Allen. "I try to be intentional with the order that we do extensions, so we’ll review that and kind of see what our...
  7. Getting more picks

We all know Poles loves to trade and I think everyone expects at least one (possibly more) trade downs. Don’t know if that’s at pick 9, 75 or 122. My question is do you trade one of next year’s picks for something this year? Right now I think the Bears have: 1. 2. (2) 3. 4. 5. 6. (3) I...
  8. A message from Olin

#Trenches @KittiesKorner
  9. Connor Williams

Just because he’s been brought up a ton thought I’d post this update.
  10. 40 days….

It’s happening….
  11. Deion Doesn’t Think Caleb Should Play in Chicago

https://www.nbcsports.com/nfl/profootballtalk/rumor-mill/news/deion-sanders-doesnt-want-shedeur-playing-in-the-cold-at-the-nfl-level Now this is a kid with a dad problem. 😂 Appearing on SiriusXM Mad Dog Radio with Chris Russo, Colorado head coach Deion Sanders addressed the question of the...
  12. Anyone know how much cap space they have?

OTC is not keeping up. Anyone seen how much is left after yesterdays moves?
  13. Kevin Byard is a Bear

14. BOOM!

15. “I think there are people in the organization that would like to see him stay”

Trying to boost JF’s trade value? Indecision within the ranks? You decide CCS in today’s latest episode of As The Justin Turns….
  16. Justin Fields “BOMBSHELL” News!!!

@Mighty Joe Young called it boys!
  17. Ryan Bates is a Bear

18. FREE AGENCY NO NEWS THREAD

Tampering starts the 11th. Tag deadline is tomorrow afternoon