Search results

1. HeHateMe

The NFL Draft info thread

It's this month 25th to 27th and it's in Detroit lol!
  2. HeHateMe

Who are the blue chip mods on ccs?

Discuss
  3. HeHateMe

Is Brock Bowers a generational blue chipper or just a tier one blue chipper?

I say generational, like Gronk or Kelcy.
  4. HeHateMe

Who are the bears forum's blue chip posters in 2024?

Poll or answer in thread
  5. HeHateMe

OT would you stare directly at the sun if it would fix your dick and your baldness and IQ?

Spartan did and without protection. Let's see if he is in a better mood 2mow or just blind and too fat to walk.
  6. HeHateMe

Who is the best yt player in this year's draft?

Which cracker will be the best cracker?
  7. HeHateMe

Whyare people making threads about Bag Boy?

Srs wtf
  8. HeHateMe

Who does poles extend first? Cw or brock bowers?

Who ya got?
  9. HeHateMe

Why all the Bowers h8?

I keep on seeing ppl being jerks about Bowers @ 9. I get the value stuff but it's not YOUR cap. Stop being so miserly and try being more wiserly.
  10. HeHateMe

Where do the Fields haters stand on Caleb Williams as a prospect?

I see it looks like @Black Rainbow is already furiously typing away loling at folks optimistic about Caleb Williams. And then you have @Zion returning to reeeeeeeeee about Caleb because of the color pink. I would have thought some fervent Fields supporters would have displayed this sort of...
  11. HeHateMe

Which Nunchaku would you prefer to have children beat the shit out of you with (mjy related)

With the resurfaced doxxing discussion and the potential threat several forum members are facing, I've asked my children to be more vigilant and aware of their surroundings when playing in our yard, and when they are leaving or returning to our home. Daddy can't always be around to blast a...
  12. HeHateMe

Congratulations to JORDAN SIGLAR for getting OFFICIAL journalist credentials to the COMBINE. Sorry Danielle Brett Solensky, have to sit this one out.

Official celebration thread for @JordanSigler who earned his stripes in like maybe a year or so. @DanielCCSBears blogged and tweeted and called ppl fucktards for literally years and never got to a combine, credentialed... Woot!
  13. HeHateMe

Best way to be prisoned? Bonus question (answer in thread)

What is the best way to become a ward of the state? Bonus question, if not the US, where would a mental patient get the best imprisonment and what crime would get them there? Serious responses requested, trolling responses considered.
  14. HeHateMe

@mods & @halfmod. Opinions on choosing violence in baers forum?

Should there be rules put in place around this? 🤔 Even if just for fun?
  15. HeHateMe

*OFFICAIL* Ccs DRAFT CHALLENGE!!!

Not sure when it is BUT when we find out, here's a proposal for ccs from the fine folks at the ccs secret trolling discord team. As the draft now spans several days it's an opportunity for us to heal together through the power of 20 or more hour edible binging. Please post in here if you are...
  16. HeHateMe

******OFFICAIL***** conference championship weekend IGT (no Fields talk allowed) CHEATING DIRTY LIONS ARE NOT GOING 2 THE SUPERBOWL

It's football weekend 🙌 Ccs life must go on even though grimson is banned so here's my poverty version of the thread he would have made if he wasn't e murdered by a certain half mod who spent weeks compiling grievances to present to an admin to rid the board of a HOF member and #1 all pro...
  17. HeHateMe

Should the bears draft brock bowsers?

If we know he's gonna be Kittle or Kelce level why the heck would we not want him? Who gives a flying **** about wr when u got a target like that???? I dunno wtf this board is doing sometimes squabbling about wrs and qbs when the next kettle or kelce is in this draft Seriously **** you guys...
  18. HeHateMe

Does poles keep Fields?

Haven't seen a lot of debate on this lately.